OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I am always so happy to get the samples. Some that I might not otherwise consider or even know about have turned out to be ones I've really liked, If I could only snag a little sniffie of Time of Your Life, THAT"S the one that I waffle back and forth about getting. But I agree about SC, cops would probably go perfect in that

Oh my.. I just checked out Time Of Your Life on the site. That story made me homesick. All those streets and locations that were home. I was born and raised there. I roller skated then later drove those same streets. And..SM Pier don't get me started. I want that bottle :-) Wow. Felt a little weepy there.

Now I want to know.. lol Tevey..I don't know where you went home to but I'm sure LA misses you!!

Sooo off to the sniffie box I went there it is. Still in the little cellophane bag which is unopened. Must have been in a recent order. Ok so these look familiar, LOP ect..oh, I bet I have another in my box that I have not gotten to yet. Its on deck for tomorrow..I can smell the Chyper, Vanilla and coconut by sniffing the unopened sniffie.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally placed my order and now I can't wait! FB of Veloute Lavende and Frambuesca Y Coco. Samples of OCCO Blue, Mermaids of Atlantis and Babe in the Woods. I seriously contemplated getting FB of Sea Lilly, but I want to see if Mermaids is more floral. I do love Sea Lilly, but I would like to have the floral win out a bit more. Still love it though. Yay for new orders!

Still waiting on an order...LVs and Mel's PEs and a Frambuesa y Coco spray.

But I'm really wanting something boosted with BI or BANG. Also thinking another Merry and a hydrating water. I need to decide which one.. Honey Bunny or Buttercream Rose- or both? Lol! Plus whatever NRs that tempt me.

Ahhh I love plotting orders. It's a fun addiction!

Still waiting on an order...LVs and Mel's PEs and a Frambuesa y Coco spray.

But I'm really wanting something boosted with BI or BANG. Also thinking another Merry and a hydrating water. I need to decide which one.. Honey Bunny or Buttercream Rose- or both? Lol! Plus whatever NRs that tempt me.

Ahhh I love plotting orders. It's a fun addiction!

BUTTERCREAM ROSE! I really want that one too.

July is already shaping up to be a repeat of June: "Two of everything, please!"

Ordered fb's of Agent XXX, Bonded, Double O (squee!) and Marsha Mellow.

Now to relax, start over, and read Luna's masterpiece!

I just HAD to get a fb of Double O because honestly, who can resist the most scrumptious pink cake.....in the world?! :lol: Samples of Marsha Mellow, Goldie Fingers, and Coco Honey, too. Oh, and a bottle of UN Heart & Soul, because I have found this to be pretty much indispensable at work.

I placed my order! I got FBs of Cuchi Head, Merry, UN Cuddle Bunny and UN Bang. Samples of Double O, Goldie Fingers, Marsha Mellow, Sugared Roses, Buttercream Rose HW, Ectoplasm, Sveet Tooth and Summer Belle.

There are just too many I want full bottles of at the moment!!!!

Now off to finish reading Lunas stories. Squee!!!

And, in a fit of SQUEE!!, I GOT THEM ALL!

...sits back, smokes imaginary cig...

Do I hear self-satisfied purring between cigar puffs? :purr:

Well done, katz! Well done!

I ordered July NR sampler, FBs of Agent XXX and Double O and 2 forum freebies

considering a FB of Cuchi Head emo50.gif

And, in a fit of SQUEE!!, I GOT THEM ALL!

...sits back, smokes imaginary cig...

ooooo Katz, GOOD for YOU Chica !! Enjoy :)

I couldn't help it, I ended up with FB of half the line: Agent XXX, Sandy Bottom, Cuchi Head, Katerina Suit and Goldie Fingers. I'm thinking if it doesn't run out, I may be back later for another bottle of Agent XXX.

I did the sampler set plus FBs of Bonded, Double O, Marsha Mellow & Coco Honey. :D

I really want to try XXX, unfortunately rose is often a problem for me ( I can get a skin reaction and/or a pounding headache) so I'm crossing my fingers I can work the sample. If not there are certainly lots of yummy options.

Just a beautiful job Mara. :purr:

Edited by StacyK

I know I'm probably going to come to regret not getting a bottle of the Coco Honey and I was waffling with Double O because that one sounded so cute!!! I will really be looking forward to a review on Double O because in my head I kind of picture it being like LP Pink.

So Storemy...

except for Goodie Tooshu, I basically got the other half of the collection you didn't get. LOL

I almost got GT but thought I'd play it safe and wait on my trial. :D

lala.. I only got one.. promise. It looks like Mara really plans ahead too. Remember how everyone thought EN was on the verge of sell out?

Edited by StacyK

Yeah, LaLa, I have no doubt that Mara has every expectation that these are going to be bought up like collectibles and therefore probably made bunches!! I only got one bottle too. LOL I'm going to be waiting to hear all of your reviews with the sampler! I was thiiiiiiis close to get that ON TOP of the full bottles but thought "must.stop.must put down credit card."

Stacy, I agree about GT. I almost went for a trial of that one and put it back. I thought I'd wait to see the reviews. I actually instead got a trial of Ectoplasm because I want to see if I can make my Jasmine Rain smell like walking down a wet cement walkway past a wall of jasmine. LOL A little kooky? Possible. I'll have to add it to my review once I try it out.

I know I'm probably going to come to regret not getting a bottle of the Coco Honey and I was waffling with Double O because that one sounded so cute!!! I will really be looking forward to a review on Double O because in my head I kind of picture it being like LP Pink.

Double O is going to be the first scent I try..:purr:

What's everyone else doing first off..?

Celrynnia... yea my perfections for GGG .. Coco Honey, Marsha Mellow.. Maybe Bonded &/or Double O.

Taking bets anyone Lol?

Edited by StacyK

I went for a full bottle set because I figured that there's really only one which might not play so nice with me, and Quince can have Ms. Sandy Bottom for his very own (:lol:), otherwise this is a month very much to my taste indeed!

That's a hard one Stacy! I would have thought Agent XXX, Coco Honey but sometimes its a lighter one. I wouldn't have thought Amazonia Zee a couple months back and just got the sample. That was a bummer!!

^^ yea I missed AZ too. It seems to me the "skin scents" or lighter sensual blends go faster.. of course there are always exceptions. I'm guessing at least one of the phero blends will go fast too. I'm picking Bonded because of the carnation.

Of course, if you noticed, the ones I called are all FBs I purchased. lol!

I May not be totally objective there :D

I might have also picked Goldie Fingers.. but lime can sometimes poke out my eyeball.. and I know others amp citrus too sooo.

I would have gone FB with this too, I love the label, concept and other notes.. we'll see.

This is all why I had to do the sampler ..

I must try them all!

Edited by StacyK

Double O is going to be the first scent I try.. :purr:

What's everyone else doing first off..?

Celrynnia... yea my perfections for GGG .. Coco Honey, Marsha Mellow.. Maybe Bonded &/or Double O.

Taking bets anyone Lol?

I'll probably try 'em all at once! :lol:

^^ yea I missed AZ too. It seems to me the "skin scents" or lighter sensual blends go faster.. of course there are always exceptions. I'm guessing at least one of the phero blends will go fast too. I'm picking Bonded because of the carnation.

Of course, if you noticed, the ones I called are all FBs I purchased. lol!

I May not be totally objective there :D

I might have also picked Goldie Fingers.. but lime can sometimes poke out my eyeball.. and I know others amp citrus too sooo.

I would have gone FB with this too, I love the label, concept and other notes.. we'll see.

This is all why I had to do the sampler ..

I must try them all!

Citrus seems to work great on my skin so I am super excite to try Goldie Fingers. I was in a brown sugar mood there for awhile but these days I've been obsessed with citrusy scents. Cougar is my number one go-to and Limelight has become a fave. Call of the Moon I just recently tried and loved... yep, citrus in there too.

It will definitely be interesting to see what ends up selling out this month. I forgot I got a trial of Bonded so at least I'll have that to smell if that's all I get!! I can't wait to start hearing reviews....

Cougar ( anything grapefruit really) is wonderful. LP Gold, if you haven't tried it, is a must. So sexy & beautiful!

Cougar ( anything grapefruit really) is wonderful. LP Gold, if you haven't tried it, is a must. So sexy & beautiful!

Wow... how did I miss that one? Need to go read reviews now!!!!

Ok. just waiting to see how this all needs to be done...

Got an invoice for the split Butterfly Bait - thank you cinnamonmel! Cannot WAIT to get my nose over that bottle! :love: - and if I understood it correctly the invoice can be changed. So here's what I think is the plan, lol...

Olive and Apricot Cream

July NR Sampler

FBs...

Private Edition - Jasmine, Blackberry, Vanilla, White Musk - 4 bottles - Mara has the magic touch to make it shine and I know she'll name it something lovely :heart:

Message In A Bottle (I didn't realize this one was phero'd! 50/50 A & B-nols - anybody have/use/tried it?)

Love Potion: Spell Collection 2012 - Persuasion Potion

Agent XXX w/Sexpionage

Bonded w/Perfect Match

Double O

Marsha Mellow

I also owe for the Veloute Lavande (that I decided to keep when it came :blush: Hello...my name is NuTrix and I am a happy LP addict...)

NuTrix, it is fellow members such as you that make me feel I have found my home. :D Just when I think I have reached a happy plateau, whammo! Along comes Agent Null and his deadly cohorts.