New Releases for JULY 2013

I want a nice rack as well and I love your Vespa in your avi, in fact the entire avi is made of win...love it

Thanks DD. Thats me in another life. LOL Crusin the Italian Rivera ... maybe helping 007 out.. coming to the rescue on my Vespa.. giving him a ride. ahh Edited by StacyK

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving him a ride...

Ha!! Only the Sean Connery bond for me.

Ok, lemme get my head out of the gutter.

Hey guys, WHEN do the descriptions appear and WHERE?

I haven't ordered in ages and I don't remember how that part works...

have not cared for any of the bonds, maybe mostly because I don't like their personalities :D but if I HAD to ride one *teenager URRRGGH sigh* I guess it would be Pierce.

Coco Honey may be like Deliciously Wicked methinks?

Coco Honey may be like Deliciously Wicked methinks?

No, not that quality; that's what Glistening Buttons was like. This will probably remind you of another chocolate LP..

Ooh.. are we guessing? Fun. Lets see.. well I'm going to guess that Marsha Mellow speaks for itself there. CUCHI head maybe.. fruity or a deep vanilla base ( I'm thinking along the lines of good cop cover here). XXX might be the darker ( resins) scent. Bonded the more romantic ( floral'ish?? Pure guessing just for fun. :purr:

I'd say Connery or Craig. Tho truthfully Connery's Bond may be a tad over the top macho for today.

He fit the bill back then for a Cold War men were men typo thing.

Pierce has the best humor about it.

Edited by StacyK

Between connection problems,posting problems and our monsoon season,Calii is having serious withdrawal pains :w00t: ... am sending these labels to my email where I can ooooo and ahhhhh over them,as they deserve !! ...Mara you are simply,the best,and little Seven,our future Playcat of the Year :lol:

emo48.gifd'uh...finally got IT !!!!

Double O...SEVEN (da new kitteh)

I'd say Connery or Craig. Tho truthfully Connery's Bond may be a tad over the top macho for today.

He fit the bill back then for a Cold War men were men typo thing.

Pierce has the best humor about it.

Connery and Craig are the best Bonds in IMO also. Both carry through the sense of a killer that exists in the novels and with Craig at times they hint at the psychological aspects of that. But like Halo said Craig can be a little sensitive which the Bond of the novels was not. He was a slight psychological mess - which both allowed and was caused by the killing - and drowned it in the alcohol. Brosnan was not bad - he actually said he came in with the idea of getting back to the idea of Bond as a hard killer - but he was so smooth it did not carry over as well.

^^ agreed. I never read the novels but my mother and aunt did. I had commented to them i thought Connery was good but more violent. Which apparently ( ITO) was closer to the authors vision.

Your description fits the image I've always had in my head.

Craig brings back that edge.. a little, but shows the character in distress. I guess that's hard to play off probably because the movie Bond is also supposed to have an edge of coolness.

Craig brings back that edge.. a little, but shows the character in distress. I guess that's hard to play off probably because the movie Bond is also supposed to have an edge of coolness.

Yeah - the movies make him much "cooler" than he was in the novels.

as I've probably mentioned before I find Craig unattractive in every way, but this moment dropped my...jaw:

There is something so insanely hot to me about guys adjusting their clothes/accessories. Jimmy Fallon does it a lot during The History of Raps and it puts me over the moon.

Edited by tyvey

Word. (*do they sitll say that*?) I'd ride him/give him a ride any day...over all the rest.

Well, i say it. but i am tragically out of the loop of what's hip or not!!

as I've probably mentioned before I find Craig unattractive in every way, but this moment dropped my...jaw:

Http://Www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne5GYwxfQPo&t=0m31s

There is something so insanely hot to me about guys adjusting their clothes/accessories. Jimmy Fallon does it a lot during The History of Raps and it puts me over the moon.

I thought that was hot, too! Badass!

ETA: Good one. Katz!

Edited by BlueBear

Jimmy Fallon does it a lot during The History of Raps and it puts me over the moon.

OMG I love those, I think I've seen everyone he's done with JT and The Roots; plus I love his "you can sing every 80s song over 'You Can't Touch This'" routine.

I could literally watch jimmy in those 24/7. And Barry gibb talk show.

Thank you katz for that! I just have to look at it from very far away so as not to be blue to see his face :D I kid, I kid

I grew up in the era of Timothy Dalton Bond. lol. So I have a fondness for them as a "I grew up with this one!" thing. Same for Pierce Brosnan because I watched him in the 80's on TV as Remington Steele (anyone still remember this??? LOLOLOL). But I have to admit, Daniel Craig makes a great Bond, I really like him in that role. (Sorry I'm too young to remember the other Bonds!)

I'm a Connery Fan. I like Craig probably second. I grew up with Brosnan and while I thought he was a good looking man then, I found he really improved with age in The Thomas Crowne Affair as a suave, international jet-setting criminal.

Connery was the best Bond.....most definitely!

Tyvey.. yes.. that little adjustment. Ha

Katz.. that's a great photo of him.

I think Craig's Bond does the best job of sort of paying homage to the classic.. which is Connery. I think the others were sort of joke'ish about their portrayals.

yea.. I remember Remington Steele.

Thomas Crown Affair.. good movie.

Edited by StacyK

Agreed! I like my vintage men. ;)

Haha - I guess that is why we get along despite the age difference!! :lol:

Ha!!

Connery just has somethin "extra"....plus I like his accent.

Belive it or not I haven't even seen any of the newer ones with Daniel Craig or Peirce Brosnan, but they don't do it for me anyway.

Now, where do these descriptions appear,when they finally do? Is this the right thread??

Yes..Clarification...we were notified here. The actual full descriptions are on the site. I just check here.
Tick Tock :purr:

CB

Have no real idea how long until descriptions..last month is was 2 or 3 days after the labels went up.

:perfume:

Edited by StacyK

Connery girl here... no surprise right? LOL,

Daniel Craig is one homely dude. The movie folks manage to give him some sex appeal though (another old timey term). @ Tyvey: he's got a mouth like Cumberbag: I just want to punch it.

Okay this is somewhat off topic, but every time I see Sean Connery's name, i'm reminded of this. You know, several years ago, he and Martha Stewart were dating. About a month ago, Martha admitted that she has sexted and hinted at a threesome experience. My very first thought was, "Oh my goodness. Look at Martha and Sean getting up to dickens!" :lol:

He dated Martha Stewart????! What an ODD couple!!

I kinda like her though, she's a nut. But still. Weird.

Celebrity Gossip of the day,brought to you by Blue Bear!!

:)

And thanks,Stacy for lettin me know where to find the descriptions. I am ON this!

It feels like a long time since the labels went up though! :(

How long does it usually take these days? It seems like it used to be faster,back in the day.

But then it probably just seems that way,cause I'm so geeked to see them!!

Daniel Craig is one homely dude. The movie folks manage to give him some sex appeal though (another old timey term). @ Tyvey: he's got a mouth like Cumberbag: I just want to punch it.

DUDE, YOU HAVE LONG BEEN IN MY SIG SAYING THIS VERY THING!!!!!!

you & I are so not men...no amount of hotness of body can make us find a man attractive if we don't like his face :D /boring gross-generalization of the day

He looks like a pug except an ugly version. ETA I know this is mean, but (A) Daniel Craig is equally entitled to find me unattractive and (B ) when people put themselves out there and make a living based (in part) on people wanting or not wanting to look at them, I think they have made themselves fair game for comments on their looks (including negative comments). *excuses excuses*

Edited by tyvey

DUDE, YOU HAVE LONG BEEN IN MY SIG SAYING THIS VERY THING!!!!!!

you & I are so not men...no amount of hotness of body can make us find a man attractive if we don't like his face :D /boring gross-generalization of the day

He looks like a pug except an ugly version. ETA I know this is mean, but (A) Daniel Craig is equally entitled to find me unattractive and (B ) when people put themselves out there and make a living based (in part) on people wanting or not wanting to look at them, I think they have made themselves fair game for comments on their looks (including negative comments). *excuses excuses*

I think Daniel Craig is fugly too.

But Mr. Cumberbatch's mouth is definitely one I'd rather kiss than punch. :)

*runs off with fingers crossed, to check home page for descriptions*

See, I like how normal Daniel Craig looks. the fact that he's not excessively hot makes him hot to me. LOL. if that makes any sense. plus, you just can't go wrong with a British accent! But yeah...i do think his Bond is similar to Connery's Bond.

*runs off with fingers crossed, to check home page for descriptions*

It's going to be a couple days, you'll see why.