Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara said it will stay sold out for now as it is hard to brew and that if she did rebrew it, it would come out significantly different each time due to the number of ingredients.

:cry: But...but....OMG so few LPMP scents really work out for me and this one was amazing and on my FB list for my next order. I feel so disappointed.

Gotta come out of hiding and stalk the trade threads, now!!

:cry: But...but....OMG so few LPMP scents really work out for me and this one was amazing and on my FB list for my next order. I feel so disappointed.

Gotta come out of hiding and stalk the trade threads, now!!

That is the harsh first lesson that we all learn here when we are new. I still remember when it happened to me with Garland and Lace V1 back in 2009. I was devastated. But I've got a small hoard. Just be vigilant on the Trading Post and you'll get lucky eventually. So now you know. If you fall in love, snatch it up quickly because it will sell out.

That is the harsh first lesson that we all learn here when we are new. I still remember when it happened to me with Garland and Lace V1 back in 2009. I was devastated. But I've got a small hoard. Just be vigilant on the Trading Post and you'll get lucky eventually. So now you know. If you fall in love, snatch it up quickly because it will sell out.

It's not that I didn't know already, it's the budget....!! I stretched it so far for the sale it screamed! Fortunately it's just been replenished so I know not to wait another day!!

I know what you mean Rain_Dancer. I was surprised it was gone also. I waited until I had smelled it from the sample first because I hadn't been around for the previous version. It had so many scents that it could have been a yes or a no. Luckily Cutie.Pie had a bottle that she is willing to part with.

I keep looking for Nox. I have been wanting to try it but I haven't had luck so far.

I kept watching the available bottles go down and down and finally snatched it unsniffed. The whole limited edition thing is like a new addiction for me.

How can I tell how many are available? I know I've seen something about how on the forum, but I couldn't find it again.

Guest cutie.pie

How can I tell how many are available? I know I've seen something about how on the forum, but I couldn't find it again.

Check here :)

Edited by cutie.pie

Check here :)

Perfect, thank you so much! Fortunately I snagged a bottle of Honeyed LP RIGHT after I posted. After learning how to check, I saw the oil was sold out and I had to sit on my hands to resist snatching up one of the last bottles of spray. A girl's gotta pay rent....*sigh*... :D

I'm reading about a lot of people who'd be interested in a rebrew of Mark's Tonka Tobacum (the original variant with bourbon vanilla, please!) That was an amazing gourmand type of scent that women swooned over and I personally loved. I had women comparing me to everything from manly maple syrup to cookies. They all wanted to get close and sniff. This stuff was also a sillage monster. I could put a couple of inches on each side of my neck and then I'd walk around a room leaving a scent trail behind. coincidently, it also led to a trail of women following me.

I'm reading about a lot of people who'd be interested in a rebrew of Mark's Tonka Tobacum (the original variant with bourbon vanilla, please!)

Then someone should just order it, right? ;)

I'm all about the Tonka Tobaccum too! I think it should be a permanent men's scent, like Snoopy mentioned elsewhere.

Works for me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WildAutumn, I LOVE BPAL's O! I buy a couple of bottles of it at the same time just so I can let it age. Time makes it even more exquisite. I find it to be wonderfully congruent with either OMG, or LFN. It covers cops quite well for me.

YES, better and better and better with age! I do the same thing, buy more than one bottle and buy well before I'm out of a current bottle so they can age.

O makes me wanna eff me like an animal. Snarfin' my own arm as we speak.

@missdarlybcherie There are similarities between the two. The pear in Closer goes underpants-y just like O goes underpants-y, at least on me, and especially if I leave it on overnight (either fragrance). However, Closer is spicier.