OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

I confess I caved, and one more bottle of Spider Silk is gone...(WHAT kind of long-term LP lover would I be if I didn't get this LEGENDARY scent?!) as well as a bottle of Watson for the man (ok, well, it's really for me too but...) and samples of The Dark, and Espiritual.

I did not order Spider Silk because I know I won't LOVE it and I don't want to hoard a bottle from someone who would. I did however order bottles of DBAOTD, Midnight Masquerade, Spell Weaver and Sveet Tooth, the sampler plus 2 bars of LP Original soap and forum samples of Jack and Spiced Cider Pudding.

I better love everything. My trade list is getting pretty long.

I showed restraint and only ordered a small bottle of Choco Musk and a bottle of Purple Pastry, with freebie samples of Sveet Tooth and Spiced Cider Pudding.

I hate to say it but I might have to make another order this month, had to get a bottle of certain things that were running out, teacher's pest, wolf and the shepherdess, spidersilk and sugarplum fae. I feel bad for spending $100 in one sitting but it has been a while... and oh yeah freebie samples of treasure of gold and spell weaver.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Ugh, the decision is SO hard to make!!! The new releases are awesome, I know I'll want pheros next release, plus I'm sure I need backups of Lick of Cream, Licorice Wands, Lady Frost, BAM and OCCO.

How on earth do I get all the goodies that I must have? :Emoticons04280::Emoticons00810: Being addicted sucks LOL.

I ordered TOO much, but this is part of my money fairy order, because normally I wouldn't be able to spend so much.

Love Potion body cream with Cops

UN Bang

UN LFM

DHEAS

UN SS4W

OCCO White, Pink and Blue

OCCO Ambrosia boosted with Lace

Unreasonable Pumpkin boosted with Cougar

A Lick of Pink boosted with Perfect Match

Lady V's Cherry Rose boosted with Treasured Hearts

LP AE 2009 boosted with Sexpionage

Sneaky Clean (one oil, one spray)

October Sampler

Midnight Masquerade

Jewels of Avalon

Spider silk

Spell Weaver

Caramel Musk

Pumpkin Musk

And a few samples for my hubby

Can't wait to get my order!

I place a 2nd order as well, FBs of Jack for Men and Strange & Unusual

Woo Hoo for money fairies MrsC ...sweet!! mmmmmm the OCCO Ambrosia w/Lace is a fab idea :D

I am testing all the NR's right now,but have a bottle of Sogni Incantati and Purple Pastry already ordered...hope the others I might want will be there later :)

Woo Hoo for money fairies MrsC ...sweet!! mmmmmm the OCCO Ambrosia w/Lace is a fab idea :D

I am testing all the NR's right now,but have a bottle of Sogni Incantati and Purple Pastry already ordered...hope the others I might want will be there later :)

Thanks Calii. And it was Luna's idea to put Lace in the OCCO Ambrosia, go Luna!

Do you have the yearly subscription, is that how you already have your goodies?

My next order is going to be Heart and Soul, I think, the unscented version. I'm still pretty new to this and the experimentation is really, REALLY fun. I think I needs more chocolately goodness though, so something in that family will be next.

@MrsChrissy - I am on the yearly sampler and I received mine yesterday (or the day before) I can't speak for anyone else, though. :)

I'm telling you, the sampler is the gateway to a fullblown LPMP addiction. I think mine is up, too. YIKES! Must re-up. :)

Yup!! I already have a full blown addiction, why not add the yearly sampler! :lol2:

Oh, and since it's my birthday in Nov, I will just ask for the re-up next year ;)

Just placed my long overdue order, can't wait! Breathe into me, Message in a bottle and hopefully some samples of act of violets and ambrosial summer and/or that kind of girl. I'm considering getting swimming with sharks at some point too, work (upper management) is totally disorganized and IMO needs to listen to my ideas. ha ha.

Yes, those of us who have a subscription to the sampler get them first.

Thanks merrie and Halo! I've asked hubby for the yearly for my birthday.

I'm telling you, the sampler is the gateway to a fullblown LPMP addiction.

Nice. Just lead her down the merry path to addiction ... Are you ladies gonna be there for her when her monthly sampler is a few days late and she goes off the deep end and her family has to lock themselves in the safe room?

Me: DHEAS spray and 2 each of about 5 different pheromone-infused wax melts. Time to run some mass difusion experiments.