OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NR sampler, samples of La Femme Noire, Gotcha! and Balm Bomb, bottle of Sex & Violins (virgin) and 2 freebies: Unreasonable Pumpkin and Sug'd Honeycomb

I think I might need to take advantage of the 5 ml unscented pheromones offer this month.

I ordered the sampler set and about 14 of the phero sprays... There were so many that I wanted to try prior to committing to a bottle and I feel this is the best way to accomplish that task...

I understand - play the field a little and see what is out there before getting yourself tied down .... haha.

Edited by quietguy

I went straight for the monthly sampler, lol, & a full bottle of Unscented Le Femme Noire and Gotcha, and a full bottle of Odalisque. It sounded too scrumptious to say no to...now everything originally on my wish list is pushed out until NEXT month HAHAHA! :lol:

phero samples: Perfect Match,

Gotcha,

Balm Balm,

Treasured Hearts,

Dom

Bottles: Sneaky Clean

MRF

Open Windows in alcohol

New Rel: Monthly Sampler Trial size (but have to read more of the descriptions)

This month they all seem amazing! even the ones that I wouldn't go for have notes that I like. Really interested in the one that has wasabi in it!

This took me an hour LOL ordered last night

I understand - play the field a little and see what is out there before getting yourself tied down .... haha.

My thoughts exactly and now that I have kicked my SO to the curb, I'm footloose and fancy free... I will be playing the field and seeing how many hits I get with these babies....LOL

Ok. I totally pared down my order to the bare bones because money's a little tight this month while I adjust the budget to account for the car payment. So I ended up ordering bottles of Because The Night, GOTCHA!, Odalisque and La Femme Noire, the Men's sampler and a trial spray of Heart Throb for Shadow's Xmas stocking and forum samples of Balls! and EBIL-ish.

Dam that was hard but probably for the best. Shadow is super-picky so it's better to buy the samples so that if he doesn't like them I didn't splurge on a bottle I have to sell. I have enough of those.

Edited by skye

Ok. I totally pared down my order to the bare bones because money's a little tight this month while I adjust the budget to account for the car payment. So I ended up ordering bottles of Because The Night, GOTCHA!, Odalisque and La Femme Noire, the Men's sampler and a trial spray of Heart Throb for Shadow's Xmas stocking and forum samples of Balls! and EBIL-ish.

Dam that was hard but probably for the best. Shadow is super-picky so it's better to buy the samples so that if he doesn't like them I didn't splurge on a bottle I have to sell. I have enough of those.

Woo Skye: Live dangerously!! I never have the balls to order a bottle unsniffed....

Woo Skye: Live dangerously!! I never have the balls to order a bottle unsniffed....

I do it all the time because I'm afraid if I order a sample and love it, it will sell out before I can order a bottle (for example. Glistening Buttons). Unfortunately I also end up with a pretty full sale page.

Edited by skye

I was going to get the samplers only and some tarts but noticed that wuzzy fuzzy was down to like 14 bottles !!!!!!!!! I can't chance that I have to buy unsniffed

Proving my point. With the precious, you snooze, you lose.

I bought more unsniffed bottles this time around than I ever have. Last year during Pheromas I bought Velvet K and Darling C unsniffed and didn't regret it...here's hoping I did good this year. As soon as I get the others in samples though I know I have to work fast if I decide I need the bottles. I just thought Fuzzy Wuzzy, Because the Night and Unisexy would be the most popular so I sprung on those. Who knows? It's a dangerous game we're playing here...

Technically the new bottle I ordered wasn't "unsniffed" because it's Pashazade, but considering the un-phero'ed inventory sold out before I could hoard in the last round I wanted to make sure I got another bottle this time.

.....getting nervous.....

Yup this was me because I would die if I missed out on at least one bottle of Wuzzy or the one with the La fem Night time

I woke up thinking.. OH SHIT I FORGOT SAMPLES OF DOM AND TOPPER OR WAS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

I am writing down another order as we speak..

Eeeek I have pondering my order ever since the labels came out and finally decided on the ladies 10 full bottle set, using the following logic:

1. There were a good 3/4 absolute must have cannot miss out, and well that alone is nearly er, 10

2. Postage to UK for 3 bottles is $10 and postage for 10 bottles in $20 so postage is better value at 10 bottles

3. I'm saving myself a good $65 getting the set - I mean come on bargain

4. I can try to sway family and friends that we should just buy ourselves our own presents this year - then my Xmas shopping is done!

5. If any of the bottles don't love me as much as I want to love them then my family are going to get some fragrant luxury gifts

6. Hubbs already told me to get it and if I didn't have the money he'd treat me...that bonus a few months back has been patiently waiting for this day

7. And hey, I'm worth it.

Eeeek I have pondering my order ever since the labels came out and finally decided on the ladies 10 full bottle set, using the following logic:

1. There were a good 3/4 absolute must have cannot miss out, and well that alone is nearly er, 10

2. Postage to UK for 3 bottles is $10 and postage for 10 bottles in $20 so postage is better value at 10 bottles

4. I can try to sway family and friends that we should just buy ourselves our own presents this year - then my Xmas shopping is done!

5. If any of the bottles don't love me as much as I want to love them then my family are going to get some fragrant luxury gifts

6. Hubbs already told me to get it and if I didn't have the money he'd treat me...that bonus a few months back has been patiently waiting for this day

Heck, it made sense at number one! But number seven's the best one :)

This is the month to splurge and get full bottle sets, next year I will budget for this and probably do the same

That is awesome Ellie! And what a SUPER treat...errr...bargain!

I was only going to get myself the women's samplers this month... but *someone* was peeking over my shoulder and noticed I only requested 2 samples for him. "Um, would you order me the men's samples if I pay for them?" Errr, well sure, if you like? (Big Grin)

Often times these days I'll hear him muttering to himself before we go out ...if I listen closely I can hear him discussing the possible merits of samples he's considering wearing. What have I created?!

That's cute, Katz! He likes his smellies, too! lol!

I gave BF a "man-appropriate" coloured *ahem* organza bag, (black), and filled it with all the manly scents I have given him, and these days, he comes marching into the room demanding I sniff him, (just like I do to him), so I can tell him how great he smells. Hee!

Ellie, I like # 7, too. Congrats for treating yourself! :)

@ Mrschrissyrez, Calii and Eggers: He he - the amusement of addiction logic. To be honest back in September when I got a £200 surprise bonus at work I had pretty much decided that was going to be LP Phero Month money, despite how much I had already treated myself for my birthday in the LP sale extravaganza. I had already set the money asside so it'd be rude not to get them.

All us ladies are worth it.

@ dolphindolls2: I will definitely save up for next years all phero month. Mara's phero blends are amazing. Start a LP fund of $21 a month and that would cover you for next year, if prices stay the same. That is like £13 a month. This just makes more and more sense the more I think about it...

@ missdarlyncherie: I know, my little pickle is a sweetie. If I'd known about LP before I got married I could have worked a LP funding clause in the vows somewhere...

@ katz: That is adorable that your guy takes choosing the right potion seriously. Must admit I was pretty proud one day when the hubbs was going out for a mess do (fancy military dinner party) and requested that I selected something for him to wear. Naturally I choose Salute for the charisma phero to help him have fun with the guys and for the relevant theme. To think that all the years of me begging "Please can I put something on you? No one else will smell it. It is just for me to smell on you..."

All need for any other logic goes out the window upon these 2 staements :lol2:

Often times these days I'll hear him muttering to himself before we go out ...if I listen closely I can hear him discussing the possible merits of samples he's considering wearing. What have I created?!

I could only hope the day will come. If it's not deoderant he's not interested. Crinkled nose and ick face is all he gives me :huh: He doesn't use after shave, cologne, nada. Thank goodness he's been open to all the new smellies ON ME that I've been throwing at him, lol...maybe one day I will draw hom over...one day... :666: Then we can order together too!

Damn I couldn't wait for the sampler got here! I just ordered FB of Because the Night, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Odalisque and Unisexy and a UN bottle of La Femme Noir. Used all my posting credits and a bunch of my own money too. It felt sooo good to make a big order!!!

@ Mrschrissyrez, Calii and Eggers: He he - the amusement of addiction logic. To be honest back in September when I got a £200 surprise bonus at work I had pretty much decided that was going to be LP Phero Month money, despite how much I had already treated myself for my birthday in the LP sale extravaganza. I had already set the money asside so it'd be rude not to get them.

All us ladies are worth it.

@ dolphindolls2: I will definitely save up for next years all phero month. Mara's phero blends are amazing. Start a LP fund of $21 a month and that would cover you for next year, if prices stay the same. That is like £13 a month. This just makes more and more sense the more I think about it...

@ missdarlyncherie: I know, my little pickle is a sweetie. If I'd known about LP before I got married I could have worked a LP funding clause in the vows somewhere...

@ katz: That is adorable that your guy takes choosing the right potion seriously. Must admit I was pretty proud one day when the hubbs was going out for a mess do (fancy military dinner party) and requested that I selected something for him to wear. Naturally I choose Salute for the charisma phero to help him have fun with the guys and for the relevant theme. To think that all the years of me begging "Please can I put something on you? No one else will smell it. It is just for me to smell on you..."

I'm an accountant and my life is one big budget... I put money away each month for all of my big ticket items....I love doing this as it does not kill me when the big items hit

Damn I couldn't wait for the sampler got here! I just ordered FB of Because the Night, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Odalisque and Unisexy and a UN bottle of La Femme Noir. Used all my posting credits and a bunch of my own money too. It felt sooo good to make a big order!!!

ha ha..when I read on the other thread that you bought 4 bottles unsniffed I RACED over here to find out which ones they were!!

I think this thread of finding out what other people are getting is my favorite...I'm so nosey when it comes to others LP stashes.

After much deliberation, I finally got my order placed. I decided to go w/ some of the samples of un-pheros and then get some virgin scents to mix and match with my mood. Went with:

Monthly sampler

Pick your potions of Heart & Soul, Cougar, Audacious, Gotcha & TMI

Vicars & Tarts

Mojo Oil

Sneaky Clean

LAM - Pink Amber

Fuzzy Wuzzy - non-phero'd (in case Gotcha! turns me into a loose lipped floozy)

Caramel Musk

Samples of LP Red, LP Pink and a back up sample of Wall of Protection to keep in my car.

I am treating myself to my own birthday present this month and am super excited to get all my goodies!!