OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Okay, I am an addict -- I have to admit it. I don't have to admit it to anyone else (as I have started keeping the extent of my LP purchases to myself), but I am.

I just placed that huge order and now, I am trolling the reviews and the trades and the product pages .... yes, I'm building another order.

Let me be clear: I haven't even rec'd the order I just placed!!!

Seriously, who needs a couch for her living room when she can have amazing perfume oils? lol!

Okay, I am an addict -- I have to admit it. I don't have to admit it to anyone else (as I have started keeping the extent of my LP purchases to myself), but I am.

I just placed that huge order and now, I am trolling the reviews and the trades and the product pages .... yes, I'm building another order.

Let me be clear: I haven't even rec'd the order I just placed!!!

Seriously, who needs a couch for her living room when she can have amazing perfume oils? lol!

No worries Cougarrific, this is a safe space ;) Plus isn't it your birthday? You SHOULD be spoiling yourself, guilt-free :666:

Edited by Loquacious

I am ordering (I can't believe this amazing perfume worked on my skin!!) One True Love and a sample of Blessing Oil. Freebies will be Quarrel Mender and a Star Power. After I try Blessing Oil, I'll know more about full bottles. I also ordered a scent locket because I really want to wear Peaceful Home, but my skin ruins it. Hanging from the kitchen window where it can be warmed, but not be blasted by sunlight should be a perfect opportunity to bestow Peaceful Blessings on our house guests. I moved Elizabeth's Peaceful Home Sigil into our kitchen, which truly is the heart of our home. A double wondrous whammy awaits kith and kin alike.

Edited by Wanderlust

Ok I've ordered a Bottle of Glamour Potion in spray for my daughters bday.

For me a spray of Star Power, Ashes (did anyone else get one ?) and 2 bottles of Inspire Desire because I love it sooooo.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

2 (!) pick-n-mix FB sets -- only 18 of the 20 NRs -- and forum freebie trial vials of Hex Deflector and LP Pink

I can't believe I did this but also *whoo-hoo*!

Whoo-hoo indeed! :)

FB set woohoo! One of my forum freebies was LP Pink too, I have had yet to try it in the almost 3 years I've been LP-ing.

It had such a serious fan base that I was convinced to give it a go. It is so not something I'd buy for myself... which demonstrates what is lovely about the freebies: the risk-free chance to experiment!

All these full bottle sets!! Smart. I only got four for now but I am definitely going back for One True Love and maybe a back up of Van Van. Waiting for my order first to try Open Roads...I am very excited to hear about how all of you use your magickal oils (well, if you want to share that is).

I will be happy to but it may take a long time for some of the intents to become needed. I will be giving them all a first sniff, though!

Whoo-hoo indeed! :)

I know! The problem is that I still want a bunch of other FBs as well but I could hardly justify it! I'm hoping I'll get some birthday gift certs from family that I can use for the other things. Most of them are permanent so there's no big rush besides my own grabby hands. And the fact that NRs will just keep coming! :Emoticons0424:

Edited by donsie

Lots of full bottle set purchases and I'm right there with ya. I'm slowly plodding my way through each sample, don't think I'm half way done testing yet tho. I did get a 10 fb set and some of those picks were based on the reviews alone so Thank You everyone for your input. When I'm done testing all of them it wouldn't surprise me if I get another set, obvi some of these need back up bottles. Other than a sample of Ashes to Dust I took a break the last 2 months and prob will slow it down the next few months but this month all bets are off! I can't recall the entire list but some were One True Love, Hex Deflector, Star Power, Peaceful Home and also some Dom Noire.

It's weird, I make lists of what I want to order, then, when I go to place an order I pick completely different things. A few days ago I placed an order for:

Sugared Layerables:

Frankincense & Myrrh

Sandalwood

Vanilla Velvet

Oh my goodness. I don't think I have ever placed another order while my first order was on the way but I had to. I am tired of checking the stock every friggin hour to make sure One True Love isn't getting too low. So I just went ahead and got a FB of that plus a back up of Van Van and just for good measure while I am over spending I got a bottle of LAM Pink Amber that I have been out of for awhile and miss it so much.

i just placed an order for the following:

- 1 FB LAM Orginal (spray 60% alcohol - 40% oil)
- 1 FB Whisker Wishes oil
- 1 sample OCCO Pink
- 1 sample LAM Pink Amber
-> forum free trial vials for March: Land of Nog, Sweet Surrender
Super excited :)

I am so in love with One True Love that I had a brief moment of panic that I might miss my chance to get a FB of it so I just ordered one.

I feel the same way about Serenity Potion. I'm holding out for now but I doubt my resolve will last long.

I feel the same way about Serenity Potion. I'm holding out for now but I doubt my resolve will last long.

I thought I would be able to hold out too but then I wore One True Love again today and couldn't hold out any longer! :)

No worries Cougarrific, this is a safe space ;) Plus isn't it your birthday? You SHOULD be spoiling yourself, guilt-free :666:

I am absolutely going to be spoiling myself this month -- guilt free! but I'm not so sure that being surrounded by the like-minded IS safe ... at least not for my budget! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Caved on a couple of other spell potions, but they are so worth it.

Also added in Sugared Honeycomb, 2 samples as I've been wanting to try this for awhile.

Sexy smutty 5-layered (well types of) honey and sugar? I'm in!! :) This must be amaze solo but I plan to try it layered with Egyptian Musk. hee

I'm seriously considering a double strength Stone Cougar spray. I have the x1 strength and i use around 5-6 sprays from it each time. I have been postpoining it for a while but i think i'll put it in my April's order. Or maybe a x3 strength ... i need more money! I think i should bathe in Gimme Money potion or something :)

Caved on a couple of other spell potions, but they are so worth it.

Also added in Sugared Honeycomb, 2 samples as I've been wanting to try this for awhile.

Sexy smutty 5-layered (well types of) honey and sugar? I'm in!! :) This must be amaze solo but I plan to try it layered with Egyptian Musk. hee

It is *gorgeous* and I think you'll adore it!

I'm considering getting Awake boosted w Mega Watt, does anyone know if that would be a good combo? It was an Oct release coffee scent. I have little experience boosting scents. I was thinking going for a dousing effect, 1 fb oil and 1 fb spray w possibly one or both boosted w Mega Watt. Any feedback would be helpful.

Guest cutie.pie

I'm considering getting Awake boosted w Mega Watt, does anyone know if that would be a good combo? It was an Oct release coffee scent. I have little experience boosting scents. I was thinking going for a dousing effect, 1 fb oil and 1 fb spray w possibly one or both boosted w Mega Watt. Any feedback would be helpful.

Have you tried Determination potion? It's a marzipan/coffee scent and is already enhanced w/MW...

Oh yes cutie pie what an excellent call, if I wasn't slathered in whisker wishes at the moment I would dab some on right now. In fact I'm gonna keep that close at hand til I decide Awakes fate :). There's something about Awake, poss the right amount of lite n sweet in it's scent that I respond to in it's exactly how I like my coffee.

I think if you have tried both the scent and phero and know that they work for you, it's a good idea! FWIW, often what I do is get a fb oil and fb spray and split the phero boost between them. That way the spray gives the immediate diffusion and gets both scent and phero out there, but the oil is there to warm up and last over the longer haul.

I'm seriously considering a double strength Stone Cougar spray. I have the x1 strength and i use around 5-6 sprays from it each time. I have been postpoining it for a while but i think i'll put it in my April's order. Or maybe a x3 strength ... i need more money! I think i should bathe in Gimme Money potion or something :)

:lol:

I'm down to my last bottle of Cougar. This won't do. I need to plot out an order.... will probably include a spray of Cougar, a bottle of Quarrell Mender. Something else for sure, lol.

Nobody has said for sure. I just asked Mara. I will post when I have an answer for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered: Dance of Passion FB + men's pheroma sampler set from Etsy

and samples of LP Flutterby, Dom Noire, Voracious, LP #9, LP Incandescence, Burnt Umber.

Super excited! Hope the package comes in before the salsa congress I booked for mid-May. I'd like some BANG! in my bag o' tricks. ;)

My family says I have enough perfumes. :( Meanies. I disagree.

I want full bottles of:

-Betrothal Potion

-a couple of the new spell potions...especially the Serenity Potion

-Inspire Desire (maybe. Probably).

Alas, I have no money to spend at the moment. Plus I need to save for when the new potions are released.

Your family are wrong. :001_302:

Thank you! Why doesn't anyone IRL understand my perfume needs? :(

I forgot to mention that I also want B2.2, if I don't have it already (I don't think I do).

Guest cutie.pie

My family says I have enough perfumes. :(

Mine too! They say I should start buying myself some clothes instead. But unlike clothes, I know perfumes always fit me well ;)

Maybe my brain is trying to curb my spending, but I'm suddenly confused about the full bottle set rules... When it says "any 10 of the potions of your choice (but no more than 2 of the same one)" does that mean I can buy two Fascination Potions, and then only one of the rest? Or can I order two Fascination Potions and then two Hex Deflections, etc.?

(Did I hallucinate that sometimes full bottle sets include two free somethings...? Apologies ahead of time for the supremely dumb questions--it's after Tax Day and I've been grinding an axe with our legal offices today. -_-)

Max two of each potion in the Spell Collection FB sets just means you can't get three or more of any of them in the set. You could, as far as I know, get 2 Protection Potion, 2 Van Van, 2 Fascination Potion, 2 Harmonious Self, and 2 Road Opener for example. As for the other question, FB sets work out cheaper than buying individually and this ends up being a bit like buy 8 get 2 free because at the cheapest you'd pay $250 if you bought 10 FBs individually. Maybe that's what you're thinking of. Sorry if I misunderstood the question.

Edited by donsie