OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I'm considering a FB of LP Pink, one of Beautiful Dreamer and I'd like to introduce my 58 year old mom to pheros... so maybe a FB of Cougar as well? Still thinking about the last one. I might decant a few for her first.

Oh, and I think it may be time for an LP Original sample.

Edited by phergineer

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm considering a FB of LP Pink, one of Beautiful Dreamer and I'd like to introduce my 58 year old mom to pheros... so maybe a FB of Cougar as well? Still thinking about the last one. I might decant a few for her first.

Oh, and I think it may be time for an LP Original sample.

Do it!! LP Original is amazing. :D It's my go-to when I don't know what scent I feel like wearing!

Suggestion: Get your mom the newbie sampler for ladies, if you haven't ordered one already (I think you can only order them once?) It's a great deal (costs about as much as a phero'd FB would) and half of them are phero'd, Cougar is in there and so is LP O so you could snitch that one out ;)

Do it!! LP Original is amazing. :D It's my go-to when I don't know what scent I feel like wearing!

Suggestion: Get your mom the newbie sampler for ladies, if you haven't ordered one already (I think you can only order them once?) It's a great deal (costs about as much as a phero'd FB would) and half of them are phero'd, Cougar is in there and so is LP O so you could snitch that one out ;)

Those are actually great ideas, I might get her a sampler... I haven't ordered one yet.

I'm panicking because the Pheromas trials are almost over...I want them all!!! But I cannot afford them all. :(

I also want all the wax melts. And a bunch of the GGG's on Etsy.

Clearly I need to win the lottery.

I'm panicking because the Pheromas trials are almost over...I want them all!!! But I cannot afford them all. :(

I also want all the wax melts. And a bunch of the GGG's on Etsy.

Clearly I need to win the lottery.

The remaining samples are now listed in the Etsy store. They'll be there until they run out, so that gives you some more time.

This is confusing. I thought Beautiful Dreamer was sold out, but I see you can order it. Last time I tried that, it disappeared from my cart during check-out...so is there a new batch ?

Guest cutie.pie

This is confusing. I thought Beautiful Dreamer was sold out, but I see you can order it. Last time I tried that, it disappeared from my cart during check-out...so is there a new batch ?

Mara made a new batch. I think she wrote about it in Beautiful Dreamer review thread :)

I wondered about that, too. Thank god! I love that stuff. :hearts0425:

Hi ya'll hope you had a great holiday season! kinda glad it's over so I can focus on what's really important and that's which wax melts to get my paws on. I see there's a huge selection and was wondering if there is a review section for wax melts to help me narrow down the list. I checked the pheromone section but only found clues and a few crumbs of info :/.

Guest cutie.pie

Hi ya'll hope you had a great holiday season! kinda glad it's over so I can focus on what's really important and that's which wax melts to get my paws on. I see there's a huge selection and was wondering if there is a review section for wax melts to help me narrow down the list. I checked the pheromone section but only found clues and a few crumbs of info :/.

Have you checked here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=71

Ordered the January sampler, a back up bottle of Dark Desires for the man and a sample of Blue for Men w/SS4M :) It's FUN to be buying for HIM too ^_^

I was going to go all in and get a sampler set, but $$$ is super tight right now with more expenses to come, so would rather wait for notes and put what I would spend into one bottle I am likely to love. It's a bummer, because ordinarily, I would be inclined to buy the set based on these labels and names alone! Seriously, they are that awesome.

Guest cutie.pie

My mind is still on UN trials, so I got OW, Topper and Popularity potion...and Ionia & Unisexy samples and asked for Love is Love samples as my forum freebies :)

I'll probably skip January'a releases and save my money for a FB of Mega Watt and spell potions :D

Ordered the January sampler, a back up bottle of Dark Desires for the man and a sample of Blue for Men w/SS4M :) It's FUN to be buying for HIM too ^_^

You ordered it already? Is it up? *wanders off to look*

Oh :-/ oops. I just always figured I'd order and then whenever they were ready, they'd ship - however long that would take. I never much worried about whether it would be right away or a couple weeks. Just kind of saying, "I totally want the next sampler set whenever it's ready to go." :blushing:

I don't knoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whines*

This is what I've got so far, but I'm going to have to whittle it down a fair bit:

Monthly Sampler Set-January

A Treasure of Copper

Love Potion: Gold

Love Potion: White

Perty Flirty

Rihla

Rocket Fuel

Soul Food

Summertime Blue

Totem: Monkey

Totem: Seal

Totem: Wolf

Wink at the Moon

Sugared Gardenia

Sugared Jasmine

Sugared Oranges

Sugared Plumeria

Sugared Pomegranate

Jennifer's Opal

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

Lina's Little Mermaid

I'm probably going to have to put off some of the sugareds for now, because I'm also buying a bunch of stuff from the trade board (whenever they decide to SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! lol).

I want everything. I feel like a little kid who can't have all the lollies.

Edited by Lainey

After reading the notes, I am sticking to the two PEs... Lina's Woodland Romance, which may not even work on me anyway (I am really scared it may be too close to Mean Business) and Carol's Leather and Lace (which I am very excited about). I purchased a sample of To Soothe a Broken Heart.
I have asked for two samples as my forum freebies: the Immortality elixir and Tingle Tangle and I really hope to get those. :)

I will have to read reviews for the rest... I was tempted by Bawdy Babe, Petal Pusher, Two Lips and A Kiss, Love is Love and even Devilish Thoughts, but I do not know enough about those notes to pull the trigger yet, or some notes may scare me.

I got Lusty Cherry+cops....Tyveys Chewy....and a sampler. Almost got a full bottle of To Soothe but decided to wait and smell the Lav first. You never know with that one.

Nice!! Yeah Lavender can be iffy sometimes!

I don't knoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *whines*

This is what I've got so far, but I'm going to have to whittle it down a fair bit:

A Treasure of Copper

Perty Flirty

Rihla

Rocket Fuel

Soul Food

Summertime Blue

Totem: Monkey

Wink at the Moon

Sugared Gardenia

Sugared Jasmine

Sugared Oranges

Sugared Plumeria

Sugared Pomegranate

Jennifer's Opal

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

Lina's Little Mermaid

I'm probably going to have to put off some of the sugareds for now, because I'm also buying a bunch of stuff from the trade board (whenever they decide to SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! lol).

I want everything. I feel like a little kid who can't have all the lollies.

Dang girl! That's a great huge order! Nice :)

After reading the notes, I am sticking to the two PEs... Lina's Woodland Romance, which may not even work on me anyway (I am really scared it may be too close to Mean Business) and Carol's Leather and Lace (which I am very excited about). I purchased a sample of To Soothe a Broken Heart.

I have asked for two samples as my forum freebies: the Immortality elixir and Tingle Tangle and I really hope to get those. :)

I will have to read reviews for the rest... I was tempted by Bawdy Babe, Petal Pusher, Two Lips and A Kiss, Love is Love and even Devilish Thoughts, but I do not know enough about those notes to pull the trigger yet, or some notes may scare me.

I'm curious about Lina's Woodland, too. Woods can be iffy on me though. To Soothe a Broken Heart is fantastic! It's a rebrew. I stupidly sold it when my chemistry went weird with perfumes. Can't wait to read your reviews :) Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Gosh there are so many this month, and my LP budget must stay small (root canal and all to pay for - ugh).

But REALLY must at least try: Petal Pusher, To Soothe, Punxetawny (that banyan in Totem Bat is amazing different scent), Inspire Desire. But ALL look really amazing! :hearts0425:

I want to go for sampler, most budget friendly.... what to do. what to do. :Emoticons04280:

I am in a bit of a daze. In the past week, I seem to have ordered my own fabulous PE, several other ladies' fabulous PEs, the sampler, and.... WAX MELTS. I went a little crazy. It is going to be Christmas at my house all over again in a few weeks!

Dang girl! That's a great huge order! Nice :)

That's just what I want--I have been whittling it down since I posted. Also, most of those are trial sizes.

Now I'm down to this:

A Treasure of Copper
OCCO: Blue Shield
Perty Flirty
Rihla
Soul Food
Summertime Blue
Sugared Plumeria
Jennifer's Opal
Wendy's Liquid Mystery
Lina's Little Mermaid

For some reason I wasn't born into a wealthy family. I'm pretty sure that was a mistake...

I got a sampler, FB of Petal Pusher, an extra of my Mermaid and the Lavender Cake PE.

Yay, you got mine! I almost got your mermaid, but watery scents scare me. When you get it, let me know! Maybe I'll still be able to get a bottle. You and I have very similar taste.

That's just what I want--I have been whittling it down since I posted. Also, most of those are trial sizes.

Now I'm down to this:

A Treasure of Copper

Perty Flirty

Rihla

Soul Food

Summertime Blue

Sugared Plumeria

Jennifer's Opal

Wendy's Liquid Mystery

Lina's Little Mermaid

For some reason I wasn't born into a wealthy family. I'm pretty sure that was a mistake...

Not sure about most of those (I've never smelled them) but Occo Blue is fantastic!

Yay, you got mine! I almost got your mermaid, but watery scents scare me. When you get it, let me know! Maybe I'll still be able to get a bottle. You and I have very similar taste.

Oh ya, I couldn't pass up PINK MARSHMALLOW CAKE! I can't wait. I hope the Mermaid one is amazing too- I asked Mara for a Soaked kinda vibe. I'm sooo excited to get these goodies:)

Okay, I think I've got it sorted:

A Treasure of Copper
Perty Flirty
Rihla
Soul Food
Summertime Blue
Sugared Plumeria
Jennifer's Opal
Wendy's Liquid Mystery
Lina's Little Mermaid
Wax Poetic (from Etsy)
Super Sexy for Women (from Etsy) Pheromas Trial
Swimming with Sharks (from Etsy) Pheromas Trial

Sorely tempted to jump on that bottle of Pink Lavender Cake that just opened up, but I think I better not.

Now to attempt to meal plan (which I am truly terrible at) so that I can live cheaply for the next few weeks...

As I had a bit of a splurge on un-scented Pheros I thought I should get some fragrances to use as cover ups. So I have just ordered:

NOCO White and Red as they sounded gorgeous.

From January's new releases I ordered Petal Pusher as it has Tiare Flower in it. I used to have some hair oil with this in and it was such a beautiful smell. I use to swish my hair around just so I could get a whiff of it.

Oh ya, I couldn't pass up PINK MARSHMALLOW CAKE! I can't wait. I hope the Mermaid one is amazing too- I asked Mara for a Soaked kinda vibe. I'm sooo excited to get these goodies:)

Since we have such similar taste, I'll trust your review. I'm excited to see what you think of both of your PE's!