Stalk Talk!

luna65

what happens to a nudist colony when they do shots? Does Tequila make the clothes go on?

what happens to a nudist colony when they do shots? Does Tequila make the clothes go on?

Yes. It's sooo embarrassing when they wake up fully clothed.

I couldn't be part of a nudist colony. I mean I walk around naked now in my home but I don't want to show off my snatch attack to anyone - know what I'm sayin?

You could always skip the waxes & let your fur bikini grow *giggle snort as I am currently doing that. If SO wants it bad enough, he'll have to fight his way through the jungle.

Whatcha got going on Blue Bear?????

TROUBLE in paradise! lol

Well, in most cases. In others it might be an act of mercy. :lol:

Yes. It's sooo embarrassing when they wake up fully clothed.

That has been the case once or twice with me without ever living at a nudist colony!

I couldn't be part of a nudist colony. I mean I walk around naked now in my home but I don't want to show off my snatch attack to anyone - know what I'm sayin?

You could always skip the waxes & let your fur bikini grow *giggle snort as I am currently doing that. If SO wants it bad enough, he'll have to fight his way through the jungle.

Haha - exactly. Plus you have a built in mime if you are playing charades and "Fidel Castro" comes up on your turn!! :lol:

I won't be checking regularky after tonight. Please leave some for me if they come out!!

Have fun. Hope you are feeling decent this AM.

Were you at that Toga Party in the 80s?!??!?

Why yes, yes I was. I know you seemed soooo familiar ... haha. :D

I HATE being naked. It's not even self-consciousness or body bashing, just the feeling of being exposed. I think it's because I grew up in a family with a "don't ask don't tell" attitude about sex/sexual things in general, but the end result is that I can't stand locker rooms. I used to be near-phobic of them. But the thought of being naked outdoors with pollen and dust and whatever else sticking to my skin and all the....the things creeping and crawling all around me....no thanks. There are only two individuals who get to see me naked, and one is not even my species (Lestat).

Lawdy. I've been off the forum for weeks, not being antisocial, just hyperbusy with manic gardening, work & chauferring the kids. And cooking (4 teens). But the draw of finding out what new aromatic goodies Mara has created for May has tractor-beamed me back to forum. And I have to get going again! Wah!! once they move out I'll probably get even more busy to avoid the lonelies in the evening. Is there a mellow-mama perfume with repel annoying people pheremones so I can get some peace. Or would repelling people junk up my karma? Hmm.

I HATE being naked. It's not even self-consciousness or body bashing, just the feeling of being exposed. I think it's because I grew up in a family with a "don't ask don't tell" attitude about sex/sexual things in general, but the end result is that I can't stand locker rooms. I used to be near-phobic of them. But the thought of being naked outdoors with pollen and dust and whatever else sticking to my skin and all the....the things creeping and crawling all around me....no thanks. There are only two individuals who get to see me naked, and one is not even my species (Lestat).

omg yes I could never be naked outdoors because of grass - AND sex on the beach is so overrated to me. Who the fuck wants sand in your snatch crack? Feels like a nail file when you're trying to wipe yourself. Disgusting.

Lawdy. I've been off the forum for weeks, not being antisocial, just hyperbusy with manic gardening, work & chauferring the kids. And cooking (4 teens). But the draw of finding out what new aromatic goodies Mara has created for May has tractor-beamed me back to forum. And I have to get going again! Wah!! once they move out I'll probably get even more busy to avoid the lonelies in the evening. Is there a mellow-mama perfume with repel annoying people pheremones so I can get some peace. Or would repelling people junk up my karma? Hmm.

There's GOT to be something like that somewhere in LP! It sounds familiar... Hmmm. Maybe any scent at all with Mother's Little Helper phero? B)

omg yes I could never be naked outdoors because of grass - AND sex on the beach is so overrated to me. Who the fuck wants sand in your snatch crack? Feels like a nail file when you're trying to wipe yourself. Disgusting.

ONE time of having sex on the beach cured me of it for the rest of my life! NOOOoooooooo sand in snatch!!!!!!!! EEEEE!!!!

Ah HA! That was YOU wearing the Fez!!!

OMG. It really was you! :lol:

ONE time of having sex on the beach cured me of it for the rest of my life! NOOOoooooooo sand in snatch!!!!!!!! EEEEE!!!!

Never down in the sand. Use the catamaran someone beaches there for the night. :D

Never down in the sand. Use the catamaran someone beaches there for the night. :D

You really are my hubby ;)

John and I did that once in our younger years!

Can't wait for the May scents!!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Grass creeps me the hell out. I don't know if you saw my post in--whose journal was it?--that silly phobias thread, but grass with even a hint of moisture in it makes me squeamish. I once read this confession in Cosmo of a stupid woman who wanted to "make love in the greeny grass" and she and her boyfriend ended up being eaten alive by bugs. And I can't even imagine having sand in your vag. Gross. I don't care on how many people's bucket list having sex on the beach is, it's not on mine and never will be.

Grass creeps me the hell out. I don't know if you saw my post in--whose journal was it?--that silly phobias thread, but grass with even a hint of moisture in it makes me squeamish. I once read this confession in Cosmo of a stupid woman who wanted to "make love in the greeny grass" and she and her boyfriend ended up being eaten alive by bugs. And I can't even imagine having sand in your vag. Gross. I don't care on how many people's bucket list having sex on the beach is, it's not on mine and never will be.

I will not do it in the grass,

I do not want bugs on my @ss

I will not do it in the sand

I will not do that Sam I Am. :lol:

See what happens when the stalking drags out ....

Edited by quietguy

And how can you lot be thinking about romance when there's new LPs afoot!

Who said anything about romance. Hitting up the Mrs. for some "stress relief sex" from all the waiting ... :lol:

Who said anything about romance. Hitting up the Mrs. for some "stress relief sex" from all the waiting ... :lol:

Hey, a friend of mine--she's the mom of one of my students, and we were talking about this *while* I was doing an art lesson *giggle*--she told me that orgasms are great to combat migraines, which we both get. She's right. I went home and tried it. It shifts your blood pressure around and changes your chemistry. WOOT and HEEE!!! So like...you can request Migraine Relief Sex too! :):666:

And as long as we're here... :ph34r: !!!

huh, my boyfriend gets migraines and he always swears sex and orgasm makes his feel worse :(

bummer for him.

Actually since I ditched the gluten I have had zero migraines. Just a thought.

So excited for new releases. So excited to finally be able to afford new releases without having to adjust my finances to do so. (I consider the profit on the house as my payment for wasting 7 years of my life with a cheating douchebag.)

wow skye, that sucks but I'm glad you're in a great place in your life now.

I think some of it is diet related--not caused by, but it certainly affects it,

however when he juiced mostly for a week I recall he had (or didn't mention them) zero migraines.

chiropractic care? acupuncture? botox?

Late to the party, but ITA about fooling around in the sand. Grass is much better. Any ideas on what's coming up for May releases?

Edited by perfumesniffer

yes, yes and in two weeks.

I have ideas about some new releases but I can't tell....argh...runs and ducks

Awww shucks! Not even a tiny clue...heheh I am just kidding.

Will be a good girl and wait like everyone else...=)

Actually since I ditched the gluten I have had zero migraines. Just a thought.

So excited for new releases. So excited to finally be able to afford new releases without having to adjust my finances to do so. (I consider the profit on the house as my payment for wasting 7 years of my life with a cheating douchebag.)

Skye, I'm so sorry I didn't realize your ex was a cheater, what a douchbag is right....I hope he gets warts on his willy

Okay, we all know patience isn't my virtue...I guess this is another reason why I have to work on that having "Patience" thing. LOL!!!!

yes, yes and in two weeks.

I have ideas about some new releases but I can't tell....argh...runs and ducks