Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL not yet. I want to do my Jungle series and a PE for my sister that might be vanilla whorish. She's a fuckn skank anyways that's driving me crazy right now

Ooh, I'm excited for the jungle theme too!

Yeah, I have two sisters, and they can be skanks a lot of the time. :lol:

Sparkly Pine Christmas Scents!!

Sparkly Pine Christmas Scents!!

Pine cookies. Yes. I know we've had sugared pine with--I think it was Stocking Stuffer--but I mean actual pine and cookies. I've never seen it anywhere else. Buttery frosted pine sugar cookies. The perfume world needs this. And now I can't find the appropriate drooling emoticon.

I feel ya.

I hope there is something in next month's NRs that has the ability to mute people on command.

Duct Tape. You need a tool belt, roll of this, easily reached ammo of Balm Bomb infused Special D, and some other essential phero's, a bull whip, lipgloss. All good. I can see you rocking a sexy toolbelt for sure :)

Duct Tape. You need a tool belt, roll of this, easily reached ammo of Balm Bomb infused Special D, and some other essential phero's, a bull whip, lipgloss. All good. I can see you rocking a sexy toolbelt for sure :)

Love this idea of a sexy toolbelt with chocolate and chains

Pine cookies. Yes. I know we've had sugared pine with--I think it was Stocking Stuffer--but I mean actual pine and cookies. I've never seen it anywhere else. Buttery frosted pine sugar cookies. The perfume world needs this. And now I can't find the appropriate drooling emoticon.

:Emoticons0086::003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co DANG, Woman! That sounds GOOD!!!

:xmas735: Say...has anyone heard whisperings of a new Eggnog scent?

Magnanimity, I love your legs avatar! Beautiful!

MrsC and Eggers, your posts seem to indicate new releases are announced around the 28th? Around the last Monday of the month? I've been gone so long I sadly no longer even know these fundamental principles *sigh*. Can someone please fill me in - in a Reader's Digest version kind of way - on "Things I Need to Know" LOL!

QG and DD2.... I haven't even gotten through the last 3 years yet! Note to self: Never, ever deprive ones' self of LMPM goodies again! Dang good thing I had enough precious bottles to keep me, and those around me, well-scented and phero'd and bespelled during my hiatus....

Chai - it's changed in that NRs are announced within the first week of the month as opposed to the week (give or take) prior to the month. I haven't received any notes from Mara to write my copy yet so I'm assuming that labels will not be posted until the next week at the earliest.

Thank you, Luna!

Great timing for me, then... My order, with MULTIPLE samples *just might* be coming in as the Dec NRs are announced or thereabouts, meaning I have time to sniff and trial... And, in the sneaky guise of a Chanukah Gift, divvy up the the guy's samples between My Beloved and The ( "last remaining in the house out of 5 *Big Sigh*" but "soon to be off on his own" *even Bigger Sigh*) Boy... And perhaps even make a road trip or post samples to The Girls... all before the recent NRs are sold out!

Happy "LMPM on the way" dance! Hmm, I don't see a way to imbed emoticons while using the iPad...

December NRs??! This is like discussing Christmas dinner right after finishing that third piece of Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. (groan) Too. . .full.