Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Mara, first of all I want to say I'm so sorry about the double order I placed by accident, I didn't notice I did the same order twice and I know its a lot of work you are doing and I'm really sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused to you...

On the other hand, I'm really happy with my new LPs, and so is my sister who is sharing the wonderful Christmas goodies with me!

A thousand thank-yous to you and all of your team!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara, I just want to thank you for tipping me off that my package was sitting and twiddling its thumbs at the PO, because the pickup slip never made it to my mailbox, making me think it was stuck in congested holiday mail traffic. I wouldn't have been huffing my Gothic Xmas right now if you hadn't told me!

Iam waiting for Garland & Lace V4 and Autumnal Equinox 2011, all is in stock. :cat_girl5: Iam really excited to be wearing these scents for the new year. Thank you for having affortable rates on such lovley pheros blends and sprays :hearts09793:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Got my package today! Everything is fine and thank you so much for the freebies! Mara & LP Team, you are the best! I'll start testing the new releases tomorrow only, because I have some sinusitis right now (I can't smell). But most probably on New Year's weekend, everything would be okay and I'll wear some of the new releases. :draggy:

Got my package today! Everything is fine and thank you so much for the freebies! Mara & LP Team, you are the best!

ahh, jealous :great::say09752:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Got my package today! Everything is fine and thank you so much for the freebies! Mara & LP Team, you are the best! I'll start testing the new releases tomorrow only, because I have some sinusitis right now (I can't smell). But most probably on New Year's weekend, everything would be okay and I'll wear some of the new releases. :draggy:

Yes they are. Wish I could clone them- the world would be a better place.

I was wondering if I could get an ETA on my order. I live in a rural area and don't always get the notices. Then my packages sit for a very long time until I eventually find out what happened to them. Especially important for the next couple weeks, our regular mail carrier is on vaccation.

Thanks,

Teri

So lucky! I'm joensin' for mine and can't wait till I get it

I was wondering if I could get an ETA on my order. I live in a rural area and don't always get the notices. Then my packages sit for a very long time until I eventually find out what happened to them. Especially important for the next couple weeks, our regular mail carrier is on vaccation.

Thanks,

Teri

If you send us an email with your full real name and order number we can look it up. I don't know your real name from your secret identity yet, sorry! :ph34r:

If you are in the US, you will get an email via Stamps.com with your tracking number upon shipment. If you click on that number in the email, it will tell you where your package is.

If you are outside the US, you will get a customs form # via PayPal.com. This will tell you when the package is mailed and may be updated when it leaves the US, but will not be updated after that UNLESS the customer decides to pay for International Express (which starts at $33 and goes up according to weight) but will allow tracking from door to door.

Our email address here is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Teri,you should get a stamps.com notice in your email when your package has shipped,it will have a link to check that updates each evening...the mail has been holiday hampered but things will be back to normal soon :)

My second box arrived and I'm in squee. So many new things to try. And I haven't even started on the Treasures from the box last week.

I was so excited to receive my boxes (friend hand-carried them here from the US over Christmas). Thanks so much for sending me a bottle of Musk in the Pixie Dust and a sample Empathy Potion, PM. I missed out on getting the PE during the summer sale so it was a great surprise to see it in the package.

Mara, thank you so much for the Zzzap! peppermint spray -- I really like it!! I forgot to request that as my freebie when I placed my order, and you are so generous to inlude it!

OMG YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

You DONT EVEN KNOWWWW HOW MUCH THAT MADE MY YEAR!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!!!

OMG THE COOLEST MOST AWESOMEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST SWEETEST THOUGHTFUL WONDERFUL PEOPLE EVER!

XOXOXO

LADY Victoria Gastelum De Dunans!!!!

Heart you soooo MUCH Mara and Lewiz!!!!

I'm not sure I ever properly thanked you for the *totes awesome* bottle split of Luna's Coffee anna Cigarette... I feel spoiled completely, and the fact that it got shipped w/my beta spray...OTT kindness! *MWAH* all around!

I got it today!!! Did you guys perfect the instant transmitter beam & you're just not telling us??? Seriously. Thanks for the card & adorable bracelets :)

Edited by Beccah

I got my order today - really fast shipping - thank you! Plus the two samples plus several freebie sniffies. I took a whiff of the Pashazade - I liked it out of the bottle. I will have to try it on soon. I also took a whiff of the Throb unscented. Wow. Very strong. I think they put a couple pheros in that one ... lol. Just in time for Valentines Day for both.

Yesterday I was looking at another thread and I saw the cutest little bear icon hovering near the reply box and I thought, "That's so cute! It would make a great avatar for me...hang on a second!! It is me!" I'm assuming this is your work PM? Thanks! I lurves it!!

This isn't about shipping but the thread title is the most appropriate existing one:

I wore teddyBB (in rosebud vanilla maplewood, swoon) to bed last night, and as usual did not sleep as much as I would have liked, but SO HARD, and through the night (haven't done that in months) that I woke up feeling as though I'd slept for weeks...and now feel so fantastic I could burst. I feel like the huge splashy knock your socks off opening number of a musical. It's impossible to overstate how much I love my sleep and therefore how much I appreciate when I can have it in quality, as i have just done thanks to TeddyBb. Just another way that LPMP literally changes lives, that's all. Fainting of gratitude.

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly, thanks for all the extras you always throw into our happy packages. Secondly, I swear Rainbow Falls netted me a great seat at my recent political rally!! SO ended up standing so I could have the one seat closest & that was left to see Congressman Paul speak. A very positive experience for me :LuvU396:

Mara, I got my package today...thank you for all the goodies!! I wanted to eat them all!! The itty bitties are an AWESOME marketing tactic!! **whips out my bag of itty-bitties to add bottles to my wishlist** :money-2: You are amazing!! :Emoticons04235:

Thank you!

Hi PM, the package got here safely but as my Christian was not written on the package, it was left sitting in the guardhouse over the weekend.

Thanks so much for the lovely card & wristbands, the extra LP Black Xw (it smells awesome) ax & sniffees. My daughter loves them so much and claimed them immediately. I will be using dome of the wax melts in my office & will be sending some to a friend whom I am sure will appreciate fragrances