OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried Girly Twirly? It's FABOO!

Hey LadyV! Thanks for getting back to me :) I purchased a sample of Girly Twirly and loved it! I like to slather everywhere, so I bought the UN Lace so I can put it on my neck and hair. I never thought to try the two together, Girly Twirly on arms/chest and UN Lace on neck. Maybe I'll try that, or does that seem like overkill?

I'm waiting for the new releases to order, but I already know I'm getting some Sparkle Fuschia, Remind Me Again (just got around to reading more about it and it sounds like a very special potion), and moar Cougar - because really, how could I possibly be without it?

Edited by Ishtar

Hey LadyV! Thanks for getting back to me :) I purchased a sample of Girly Twirly and loved it! I like to slather everywhere, so I bought the UN Lace so I can put it on my neck and hair. I never thought to try the two together, Girly Twirly on arms/chest and UN Lace on neck. Maybe I'll try that, or does that seem like overkill?

Girly Twirly already has Lace in it, but try it and see what happens. I'm pretty new to pheros myself so we are learning together : ()

For me:

Samples:

Sugared Frankincence and Myrrh

Sugared Patchouli

Majamua Sultana

Mara's Rocket fuel

Bottles:

Tera's Tickled Pink

LP RED

Phero's

Either True Confessions or Heart and Soul.... Can't decide

I will be ordering a bottle of Smoking Bun, a honey flower scrub, the 2 sale PEs and my purple cupcake that I reserved, and some samples (or sampler) of May-for-June releases, assuming I have not keeled over of impatience.

I got far too excited and placed my order already. 2 from the PE sale (last minute I can't miss out on...) Mark's Tonka Tobaccum and Tobacco Berry - sounds delish...a monthly sampler as they all look amazing, and I was very tempted by the new phero but I will wait until Mara has expertly crafted a scented phero perfume for this. Yippie!

ordered a btl of Heart2Heart and Forum freebie samples of Rapturous Reverie and Song of the Desert.

Got myself a bottle of Chris' Peppered Egyptian Musk & Ally's Puppified Strawberries.

Oh yes, I got myself a bottle of UN SWS and UN CB too. Spotted something interesting among the new release.

Jumped the gun before the Luna's masterful descriptions were up,so as not to take the chance of missing out on another bottle of Mara's Rocket Fuel /BI :) ...and my awesome Scores of Tyveys Coconut Coffee Ice Cream,2 bottles of Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood,and the last sample size of G&Lv2 :) ...sample of Voracious for a friend <possible sale purchase>,freebies of Nookie Cookie and Smoking Bun. I want more but will wait a bit...will be most interested in the coming reviews!

Edited by Calii

Firstly: I AM a Libra. So, after DAAAAYS of waffling, I just ordered the Monthly Sampler (YAY--first time ever!!!!), a sample vial of Oleander the Great, and my last two from the PE Sale--Mark's Tonka Tabacum and Robert's Attacked in the Stacks! *sighs happily* :abfx:

Of course, Father's Day is coming, and I fully plan on getting my ManThing something from *that* sale. But that is for another day... :lol:

I am waiting for the reviews to come out on the new releases to order but boy is it hard! Mostly it's because I can't decide what to order. I kinda want to snap up more of the last 2 months scrubs and kinda want a couple of bottles, but since I can't really afford all of that, I am going to wait for reviews. Sigh.

Since I only have a limited amount of funds until the money pit sells I have careful plotted my next order and have it all typed out and ready to go. I'm just waiting for my previous order to arrive so I can sniff everything. You know just in case there is something I want to add. I'm also a little worried about the potential Canada Post strike. Dog forbid an order should get stuck somewhere because there is no mail delivery.

This is the order so far:

* OCCO White

* LP Original with boosted with SS4W

* lotion in LP Original (not sure which lotion yet)

* UN SWS

* Rainbow Falls sample

* UN SS4M (for Shadow)

* forum samples of Nookie Cookie and Perty Flirty

Edited by skye

i got a bottle of Sweet revenge and the sampler on its way as well as about a hundered bucks worth of PE's from the sale. I couldn't resist. but in my defence....1 bottle is not for me.

i got a bottle of Sweet revenge and the sampler on its way as well as about a hundered bucks worth of PE's from the sale. I couldn't resist. but in my defence....1 bottle is not for me.

I got a sampler, Mays Desert Dream, Joanna's Gilded Gardenia and Karm's Silky Something

I won't even post my other stuff because I'm ashamed of the hoarder paranoid addict I am. I also purchased Sweet Revenge. So excited about that one.

Ordered a roll-on btl of Rapturous Reveries blended w/OW and Olive/Apricot body creme scented w/Rapturous Reveries.

ME too... I wonder what NEW is like :) I think i will order a bottle of Oleander the great coz it will come in handy as I MIGHT get a job internship at an Art gallery this summer :) And I MIGHT be able to go on a docent training at the museum i worked for :):):) Praying hard that I will be able to get a post!!!! >.< I WANT IT BAD BAD BAD!!! XP

I will probably order samples of rainbow falls... sounds so AMAZING, need some freshness in life. :D:D:D Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled- me love some romantic rose :) cherry nipples :) and new :)

I ordered 3 bottles of Special Delivery, and I think I also got the last Dolce. I went back to the cart to see if perhaps more existed that I could order, but that's it.

I love all of June's scents. I want them all. I also realized I still have not ordered Egg 2011, Cougar, Smoking Bun, Tealess Strumpets, I know there's more missing from my list. OH yes LP RED, and LP Silver. I know there's more...

As of right now iam waiting on my order with "Jink No More", needed a protection potion, its been a while and I decided to also try "Love Blossom with pheros" It has lots of florals including lotus which is a bit dangerous because whenever i wear that, omg my man and I can't stop having sex and then I also notice a lot of male attention comes my way. Strong stuff. :D:D ....yaaa...the "The Love Blossom" iam going to stash away and only wear on special occasions because its a very strong love drawing potion and the phero that it comes with is "Magnet" so this one will only be for bedroom time with my man, dining out at resturants, and sometimes on a night out but I can tell already this is one heck of a strong love drawing blend, good thing I got a protection one that I can wear to work, meetings, to my moms haunted house lols, and etc...Iam really pleased with this order :D:yeahthat::)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I broke down and got a bottle of Special Delivery, Mamelons de Cerise (Cherry Nipples), monthly sampler pack, plus a sample of Lucky in Love Potion #7. :) I just ordered them today...why aren't they here yet?! :)

Rainbow Falls & my forum freebies of Flowers In The Moat, & Sugared Honeycomb (I still haven't tried this one yet).