OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Let's see:

1.Monthly sampler

2.Girly Twirly

3.EoW

4.Pot of Gold

5.Love Potion#7

6.Love Potion spring Equinox 2011

7.Detective&Dame

8.LP O.G.

9. Egg scrub

10. sample Orchidacious

11. sample Shangri-La

THATZ A LONG LIST!!?? :001_302: All bottles??? :lol::o:O

I think i will have to be patient and wait for the money fairy arrive... But so far, im thinking of a bottle of Lady luck, sampler of Egg 2011, LP original :)

THATZ A LONG LIST!!?? :001_302: All bottles??? :lol::o:O

I think i will have to be patient and wait for the money fairy arrive... But so far, im thinking of a bottle of Lady luck, sampler of Egg 2011, LP original :)

Iz my birthday monies from LadyRose, and yes they are mostly bottles, lol.

I'm glad I have a sampler coming, since I have to really crack down on my spending! However, I think I will be able to swing at least one bottle, and so far it looks like Smoking Bun. We'll see after the sampler!!

The Smoking Bun. It has all of my favorite notes in it. It's like Mara read my mind.

Mine too! When she told me the ingredients I just swooned!

I'm glad I have a sampler coming, since I have to really crack down on my spending! However, I think I will be able to swing at least one bottle, and so far it looks like Smoking Bun. We'll see after the sampler!!

Yeah.... that 'cracking down on spending' thing has to happen here, too. But once my sampler pack rolls in, I may, um, shall we say budget creatively.....

LOL! Are you my scent twin luna? If I love this I'm totally getting a pheroed bottle too.

Edited by skye

Could be! My primary favorites are gourmands, naughty boysmell and deep dark robust resin-y things; though Mara has definitenly expanded my olfactory palate to scents I never would have considered in years past.

Everytime I think...Okay I love this scent...I am going to order it in bubble bath and lotion, I see the new releases and think "Maybe I should wait!" I have done this 3 months in a row.

Okay so I made a decision. I ordered Tealess Strumpet in the Body Bubbles and Lotion. I can't wait!

He he he - I'm so bad! <_< But it feels so good! I've just ordered new monthly sampler, Dolce Far Niente, Compromising Positions (couldn't decide between the two obviously I need both) and Teddy Man 2. I am very excited about smelling A Bun Dance, the Smoking Bun and the Nakeds.

Edited for shameful typing errors - I'm all overcome with excitement.

Edited by Elliebellikins

i am so happy april is around the corner. this is a month were i get 3 pay checks!!! awesome eh? so i am getting a full bottle set i think. and scrub and next pay day i want to try a bath set. forgot to add i want something to help with cramps. i heard having something with teddy bb or b2 is good for that, so i am not decided weither to get Teddy Man 2 or just a scent i like boosted with b2

Edited by ravenwing

My first order! <_<

I'm sticking to sample-size until I have a better idea of which notes work on me and which ones don't (I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?) :

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

Can't wait!

(I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?)

If they're listed in the Gift Shoppe then they should still be available, otherwise you wouldn't be able to place an order.

Great, thank you Luna - I haven't tried placing my order yet (I guess I'm having way too much fun with corporate tax returns this afternoon to even think about perfume ;) ), but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting my hopes up for blends that weren't available anymore.

My first order! ;)

I'm sticking to sample-size until I have a better idea of which notes work on me and which ones don't (I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?) :

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

Can't wait!

:nanerturtle: CONGRATS on your first order, Ishtar! I'm addicted to 4 out of your seven: LP Black, Cuddle Bunny, Garland & Lace and Cougar Potion. Staples, all. I know the other three are great, too, but haven't gotten around to obtaining them. You are going to LOVE these scents!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

;) CONGRATS on your first order, Ishtar! I'm addicted to 4 out of your seven: LP Black, Cuddle Bunny, Garland & Lace and Cougar Potion. Staples, all. I know the other three are great, too, but haven't gotten around to obtaining them. You are going to LOVE these scents!!!

Thanks Elizabeth! I've tried to get a bit of everything phero-wise, while staying away from the more hardcore blends for now. Everything in its due time :)

I'll make sure to post reviews and let you know how the other three worked for me.

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

That's a very nicely varied list! CB and G&L are absolute staples for me.

I'm getting some samples for this month and ordering a PE... getting bit low on OCCO Pink hmmm

I'm broke until the 30th of April so I wont be able to place an obnoxiuosly large order until then.

aww ya it sucks i know, everything always looks so good, iam deciding right now between Trianon-esque, Wall Of Protection, or Jink No More. I am only allowing myself to place an order for 1 more big bottle until the end of the month probably because I have to balance everything right now. But I'am slowley starting to restash, my sampler of the new release will probably come in tomorrow. Ive wanted to get a big bottle of Trianon-esque forever now but always ended up getting something else lol, but hopefully if its still available I think iam gonna go for it.

Is it wrong that I'm all a'flutter for the order I just placed?

* EGG 2011 (bottle)

* The Smoking Bun (bottle)

* Woozy Floozy (bottle)

* Halo's Angelique (sample)

* Allumette (sample)

* Rocket Fuel nommy smelling butter stuff

* LP Red and LP Pink (forum samples)

The Smoking Bun sounds like my dream scent. If it is I'm going to order an additional bottle or 2 with pheros.

ETA: I just went back and placed a second order for SS4W Alcohol-based Spray (1x). I love this one and figured this way Mara can ship them together rather than me placing an order just for that later in the month.

Edited by skye

Okay Guys Lady V is looking to shop her worries away...

Since new to mones- do you guys suggest a scent with added mones or just un mones and then layer with scent?

I'm interested in EST and want to pair it w something girly and cutesy ~ thinking Wolf and Shep-

What about if I order an Enhanced Perfume like Sparkle and add EST do those cancel each other out?

Where are those cute little wax melts Mara was baking? Can't find them,, I want! Lady V is getting her Lair ready for some Love Spells : )

LACE- Lace with extra EST ~ thoughts?

What about Leather and Lace?

Edited by LadyVictoria

This post shows all that is left of the wax melts.

I prefer the phero-enhanced scents because I don't want to worry about covering an unscented, but that's me. Some people prefer the unscented because they want the option of using different scents to cover. It seems to me it's a decision to consider after you know what mixes you prefer to use daily/weekly.

I think Leather and Lace might cancel each other out because they were created to be opposite ends of the spectrum, as it were. But Mara or Ail would have a more informed opinion about whether you actually need more EST beyond what's already in Lace. It works great for me, but then again Quince is a good responder to EST, not all men are.

Okay Guys Lady V is looking to shop her worries away...

Since new to mones- do you guys suggest a scent with added mones or just un mones and then layer with scent?

I'm interested in EST and want to pair it w something girly and cutesy ~ thinking Wolf and Shep-

What about if I order an Enhanced Perfume like Sparkle and add EST do those cancel each other out?

I was thinking of getting wolf and the shepherdess with est too! but ended up going with tea-less strumpet and est. Don't know if it is as congruent as the former but oh well order already placed. Also got samples of egg 2011, lp spring 2011 and naked twilight.

I was thinking of getting wolf and the shepherdess with est too! but ended up going with tea-less strumpet and est. Don't know if it is as congruent as the former but oh well order already placed. Also got samples of egg 2011, lp spring 2011 and naked twilight.

Ended up getting EST and LP PINK ~ and Sea Monkey's Pixie Dust

Replenishing a bunch of my phero stash this month.....a couple weeks ago, it was OCCO Black and White and LAM Original scent, this week it is Unscented Leather, SS4W, and Open Windows......love them all.....

Ok, so i know I said I wouldnt order anything else until the end of the month, but I received my order last night and as always amazing guys :Hug_emoticon: so anyways, lol, I smoked a lil erbal with my friend and as I smelled the freebie samplers I got with my order one of them was "Seven Tears", I absolutley fell in love with this scent. A gorgeous aquatic scent with many wonderful notes and properties of protection, rejuvination, healing, restful sleep, and as us girls sat there, relaxed, the smell just inhanced the room with an incredibly peaceful, calming aroma, any hustile energies were totally gone, so of course I placed an order for a big bottle...lol. I couldnt help myself, besides I reasoned with the c.c. that today is pay day and 1 more big bottle wouldn't hurt, my c.c. said alright alright...hahaha :wub:

I know it's supposed to be better when you wait...

... but I wish my package would arrive already! Oh Canada Post, why must you torture me so? :lol:

Everyone's orders sound scrumptious. I'm already taking notes for my next one!

Well, back to enjoying vicariously through the reviews, I guess... or maybe I'll take my iguana for a walk to pass the time. :lol:

Since my finances took a dump, I've had to be really strict with myself. But, thanks to some lovely ladies buying some of my goodies I was able to place an order over the weekend!! Egg 2011, Naked Twilight and a bottle of LP Orig. will be winging (or trucking) their way to me soon!!