OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I got a 10 bottle set of

Breath of Nirvana

Hex Breaker

Patience Potion

Communication Potion

Courage and Bravery Potion

Whisker Wishes

Shut Up and Get A Job

Defensive Magic

Lucky Dog

and a mad scientist blend.

and also the six free bottles from the sale thread. WHEEE!

So I finally got those 4 PEs I mentioned earlier:

Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

Lina's Autumn Leaves

Cinnamon Vanilla Musk

Tyvey's Peony Crunch Cake

and some from the Spell Collection!

Communication Potion

Breath of Nirvana

samples of BFF Potion, Whisker Wishes, Pro-Create and Glamour Puss

I spent half an hour this afternoon to put in my order but was stuck when I key in my freebies. Luckily the cart was not emptied when I got home from dinner so I continued with my order. I hope I didn't mess it up.

My order was for: Spell Potions x 20, UN LFN, UN SWS x 2, UN Charisma, Merlin's Blend and LP O (my very first bottle after 3 years here)

Freebies: A Bun Dance, Mapacho, Open Sesame, De Luscious x 2, Fleur de Vanille x 2, Frosted Spray, Autumn 2011 spray, Coconut Breeze, Promise, Blushing Embers, Peaceful Home, Road Opener samples x 5, AT Amethyst sample, AT Gold sample, AT Sapphires sample, AT Emeralds sample and Essential Bliss sample.

SQUEEEEAL! :cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690:

I got my notification that my package has been shipped! I should get it not ONLY before my B-day, but in time for vacation too! I will be slathering up! I can see it now...hubby pacing with a fretful look as his wife rolls on the floor, giggling uncontrollably, amongst all her new goodies...sniffling from one bottle to the next, to the next, to the next.....

:jumpforjoy::yeahthat::lol2::it-s-a-beautiful-thing::in-love::rofl222::morph::birthday-balloon::hubbahubba:

:Emoticons04231::heart708:

I just put my down payment on my august/sept full bottle collection.

I did decide to double down on some and drop some other bottles, but I'm very excited with what I have asked to have set aside:

Breath of Nirvana, Communication Potion, Focus and Acuity, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Psychic Eye,

and then I doubled-down on

Black Cat Hex Breaker, Defensive Magic Potion, Gimme Money, Lucky Dog, Shut up & Get a job, Whisker Wishes, and Courage and Bravery.

Come to me Lover was an almost-pick, as was Patience Potion, but I figured I had other ones in this collection and in mine at home to cover those bases.

soon I will pick my free bottles. This is an amazing time of year. I will definitely be better prepared next year :)

I ordered a full bottle set, but was just a little late to get a FB of WW :( Ah well, I got some trials of it.

I ordered a FBs set of Glamour Puss, smittent kitten and Lucky dog, Amber Amour, Nirvana, Defensive mag, Love Immortal, Psychic Eye, Gimmie Money!, Focus potion. and a trial set of the other 10.

Miss Hazel if you feel you have too much Whisker Wishes please let me know :D XO

Edited by StacyK

I did decide to double down on some and drop some other bottles, but I'm very excited with what I have asked to have set aside:

Breath of Nirvana, Communication Potion, Focus and Acuity, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Psychic Eye,

Black Cat Hex Breaker, Defensive Magic Potion, Gimme Money, Lucky Dog, Shut up & Get a job, Whisker Wishes, and Courage and Bravery.

Come to me Lover was an almost-pick, as was Patience Potion, but I figured I had other ones in this collection and in mine at home to cover those bases.

soon I will pick my free bottles. This is an amazing time of year. I will definitely be better prepared next year :)

Great Order, I have been saving for this sale, since last year, and I'm going to start putting money aside for next years sale starting in September. This is such and amazing sale /opportunity Mara gives her customers.

DD, good idea, lol. I had no idea how complicated this could get.. and lets not forget about phero month. There's the Xmas fund and the LP Fund

:D

I ordered the double sampler sets for Aug/Sept. I wanted to let Mara know that my free bottle request of Soaked in Audacious be in oil. I dont think I specified that. Hope that helps and that I'm posting in the correct topic area. Thanks in advance!

Great order and you've got 2 bottles of WW?!? , I skipped Breath of Nirvana, Smitten Kitten and Come to me lover for Lucky Dog, Shut up and Get A Job and Sleep Potion. I'm thinking of getting another half set since I love the spell potions here.

I've got 27 bottles in the sale(s) so far, but it's not even September yet, mwahaha.

I've got about the same amount as you and just when I think I'm done, I realzie I need yet some more, I figure this is the best time to buy with the sale and all, well that my story and I'm sticking with it....LOL

:lol:

I'm a sneaky one, I am. But that's between both the sale and the clearance. But I annoyed the Elf on my first sale order and didn't list the stuff I was buying from the sale list, just my freebies.

:lol:

I'm a sneaky one, I am. But that's between both the sale and the clearance. But I annoyed the Elf on my first sale order and didn't list the stuff I was buying from the sale list, just my freebies.

Omg that's amazing. Is that with freebies included? That's pretty spectacular!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll just keep my bottle count hidden. I'm above Luna but below Mara's inventory!! LOL

Yeah that's the sum total...so far. :666:

Wow now I am scrambling to do the total on mine, the problem is I deleted all my receipts because then that means... it never happened and these bottles just magically made their way into my home!

LOL...my 17 now feels inadequate. But I don't think i'm done yet.

I'm not even close..

Sorry Mara in advance for the next onslaught.. :Emoticons0424:

oKAY luna just tallied up my total.. it's the same as yours! 33!

WHEN DID I DO THAT?? omg lol

Edited by LadyVictoria

Wow^^

I just realized I need more unGotcha I'm down to less that 1/4 in my bottle. That won't do. oh damn guess I have to buy a fragrance so I can nab one of my freebies.. I'm going to need that fast money potion to recover from this sale.

Edited by StacyK

I think I'll just keep my bottle count hidden. I'm above Luna but below Mara's inventory!! LOL

Lol! I like this .... I made off with 41 bottles, inclusive of the freebies. I'm thinking of getting another set of the monthly NRs since I love the spell potions here.

Sunlight or any UV light, including those ugly swirly energy savers.

I think my closet is beginning to smell like Agent XXX lives here. :)

I hate to admit it after my last order...but AS ALWAYS...I have a (tiny) list forming already....that's how it always starts though....

Heart Strings

Katerina Suit (if there are any left...)

Marsha Mellow (ditto)

BANG!

Cheeky & Pot of Gold on reserve.....

oh, gosh...I just spied 221B...Can anyone tell me what they think of this one now that it's aged a bit? It looks irrisistable...

Edited by NuTrix

Sunlight or any UV light, including those ugly swirly energy savers.

I think my closet is beginning to smell like Agent XXX lives here. :)

Lol!!!

I hate to admit it after my last order...but AS ALWAYS...I have a (tiny) list forming already....that's how it always starts though....

Heart Strings

Katerina Suit (if there are any left...)

Marsha Mellow (ditto)

BANG!

Cheeky & Pot of Gold on reserve.....

oh, gosh...I just spied 221B...Can anyone tell me what they think of this one now that it's aged a bit? It looks irrisistable...

It's sexy librarian in the rain with no clothes under her trench coat!

^^ ooh Thats a great description LV.

I forget about this potion. I wonder if I got it boosted with SS4W. Can it support a boost w/o changing the scent much?

Wow 100. I was bitching it was in the 80s today but so humid.. Looks like we'll both be having more of the same tomorrow.

LP is getting me in the mood for an early fall. :)

I'm doing it on my next order.. 221B + SS4W

Then I'll have to save up for a trench coat.

Wow 100. I was bitching it was in the 80s today but so humid.. Looks like we'll both be having more of the same tomorrow.

LP is getting me in the mood for an early fall. :)

I'm doing it on my next order.. 221B + SS4W

Then I'll have to save up for a trench coat.

It was so hot, I refused to go outside for lunch and settled on Sun Chips from the vending machine and water.

I miss CA on and off, but not right now. Of course its so humid here the freaking Mosquitos are moving in gangs ready to jump anything with blood. I don't even want to let the dog out.