Captivation Equation

Got my order yesterday....made a *ahem* 30-something woman skip around the house! And thank you ladies for the extras!

Captivation Equation wet smells very much the vanilla buttercream as promised with the pie spices in the background. After drying the pie spices and amber really warmup. On me it smells alot like vanilla chai (with marshmallows)...delicious! I haven't had a chance to test out any phero responses yet but will make sure to post as soon I've had a chance to wear it for a few days.

Oh, and I love the 60/40 spray! I'm still getting used to perfume oils as opposed to mass-produced commercial alchohol perfumes. This really seems to be the perfect blend for me. The scent lasts so long, but I feel like it really gets the scent "out there". Yet the most amazing bonus of this, it looks beautiful on the skin. I've just started using some self-tanner with spring right around the corner. The slight sheen of the oil on tanned skin is gorgeous. I will be ordering more 60/40's in some summer scents!

I was so excited to get my package yesterday,funny story with a bunch of people were over including a gent I have a crush on, so I snuck in a room and tried this on an I absolutely love it, this was my first LP spray and I love the diffusion. The smell, to me was immeadiate love, so creamy, the vanilla buttercream was the dominate the first ten minutes or so. But I walked into the next room, and my nephew, who has some LP and BPALs, says, 'ohh,new perfume...you smell like play do, you have to fix that before,you know,smells that,' I was like. Oh. great. Not a reflection on how I feel about it however >.< I Love it and was huffing myself all evening. Also, when he 'innocently' asked in the room in he smelled play do....he didn't. Really, this is truly gorgeous, I can't get enough of the spices and creaminess and love the spray delivery. Wonderful potion!

I get vanilla, lots of vanilla, and a little spiciness. Very good. I hope the phero works out!

Wow...this is uber foody, I'm like a walking piece of cake...where is the woobie when I need him?! :)

Heh, I'll be saving it for his enjoyment but darn you Mara, making me want to use perfume spray again! :)

Holy crap this is delicious. I mean...I smell everything and is it ever scentgasmic. Lots and lots of buttercream, cakey vanilla goodness, and rich sweet potato pie--I was madly huffing my wrist, and I mean you had to yank my head to unstick my nose from it. Even if the only man I have in my life for a while is the one of the parrot variety, I'd just wear this for myself, it's that good. As for the cops, this was my first time with cops and I didn't have a dreadful experience at all! Can't smell anything rancid even in the bottle, nothing rancid on my skin either, though I do believe everyone when they say straight cops are eau du vagina. Wherever they are, this scent is such an amazing cover that if even my very sharp nose (well, temporarily dulled somewhat from sinus inflammation due to a pretty bad inner ear infection) can't pick them out, it's a very positive sign.

Also, none of the raging hives of doom I used to get with commercial alcohol perfumes! As Mara said, the alcohol really is pure, and it behaves with my skin. :blue_dancing_banana:

Edited by Invidiana

Holy crap this is delicious. I mean...I smell everything and is it ever scentgasmic. Lots and lots of buttercream, cakey vanilla goodness, and rich sweet potato pie--I was madly huffing my wrist, and I mean you had to yank my head to unstick my nose from it.

X2 :)

I just ordered a bottle of this! It also layers really well with OCCO white.

I plan on refilling my sample sized spray bottle from the big one so I can carry this around in my purse.

A general comment about the 60/40 base. You have to be careful with it because although it seems very light going on, it is an oil spray. I've gotten it on my clothing several times. I've also tried spraying one or two sprays on the nape of my neck but it makes my hair too oily.

Ah that makes sense, because I was wondering why it just stuck to me so much! Not that it's a complaint, however...

As I was telling Mara, the massive dose of LAM in this is serious happy juice. I'm thinking this will be the way to see how it truly affects Q since LAM in the other form didn't seem to really do it for him.

Oh this smells terrific,sweet,medium spicy,creamy.I have only had it on for a little while,but I sure am all smiles :Hug_emoticon:

I did not think I would like the spray or alcohol,but I do not get a blast of that awful alcohol smell,not at all.

I cannot smell any cops,none,so this is the one I am wearing out next week for a meeting....I will report back :D

Sigh....

I ordered a sample of this in my last order. I'm going back into my corner to chant, "I must not annoy the ladies and mail carrier" "I must not annoy the ladies and mail carrier" "I must not annoy the ladies and mail carrier"

Now that I safely have a full-size bottle headed my way, I must add my love to this thread! I've worn it a few times, and it *does* stay with you all day...and right into the next! Delicious scent. I felt happy (first miracle) and confident (major miracle) wearing this one... I've worn LAM before...but it's either the potion's intent working with it, or the stronger affect of the 60/40 spray - man this is different!

I agree...I think there's a bigger dose of the LAM mix in CE than in Like A Magnet! but only Mara can say for sure. It certainly gives me great self-effects every time I've used it (and once I get my bottle I'll probably burn through my sample STAT!).

X2 :abfx:

I just ordered a bottle of this! It also layers really well with OCCO white.

I plan on refilling my sample sized spray bottle from the big one so I can carry this around in my purse.

A general comment about the 60/40 base. You have to be careful with it because although it seems very light going on, it is an oil spray. I've gotten it on my clothing several times. I've also tried spraying one or two sprays on the nape of my neck but it makes my hair too oily.

I layer CE w/ Occo White too Xev!!!

I wear a cami everyday...love to layer...I just bleach them & the stains come right out!!!! Stain stick for colors does the trick too!!

Two words. Happy Juice!

That is so true Beccah...

I agree...I think there's a bigger dose of the LAM mix in CE than in Like A Magnet! but only Mara can say for sure. It certainly gives me great self-effects every time I've used it (and once I get my bottle I'll probably burn through my sample STAT!).

The alcohol does increase how rapidly the pheromones diffuse, so maybe that's it? I've noticed much better self effects with this base :jumpforjoy:

Could be...I considered that as well. I'm still pouting at Mara for her wiley wicked genius in getting me to use a fragrance with alcohol in it again. :jumpforjoy:

Now that I safely have a full-size bottle headed my way, I must add my love to this thread! I've worn it a few times, and it *does* stay with you all day...and right into the next! Delicious scent. I felt happy (first miracle) and confident (major miracle) wearing this one... I've worn LAM before...but it's either the potion's intent working with it, or the stronger affect of the 60/40 spray - man this is different!

:)

I have not tried Lam,but this stuff is wonderful,just got confirmation of my bottle order before this post...I am learning...heh

Echoing the YUMMmmm sentiments. Put it on a few minutes ago and there was absolutely no cops smell at all, not even from the first moment. So far I'm getting only buttercream, a foot-thick slab of buttercream. It's fabulous.

^_^ I ordered another bottle......I totally love this! It's an excellent base line to most perfumes I have, but also verrrrrry nice by itself....inconspicuous(sp? why the big words gaia, why?? you don't even know how to spell them) yet effective......*very* effective.

When I ordered there were 6 bottles left.....so I'm guessing if you want one: act fast! :lol:

What I like about this - besides the small fact that it makes men moony and they li-ter-al-ly fall all over themselves to do your bidding, I'm not exaggerating, almost to the point of comedy - is that the delicious buttery creamy sweet scent is NOT overwhelmingly so. This is as perfect a combo of intent, scent and effect as I've seen in my short time here so far.

:yeahthat: I ordered another bottle......I totally love this! It's an excellent base line to most perfumes I have, but also verrrrrry nice by itself....inconspicuous(sp? why the big words gaia, why?? you don't even know how to spell them) yet effective......*very* effective.

When I ordered there were 6 bottles left.....so I'm guessing if you want one: act fast! :lol:

Oh you really made me laugh..."why use a big word,when a diminutive one will suffice" hahahha_HAH :lol:

I wore this to a meeting,and "very" effective is a good way of putting it...a very good way! I was surrounded by a group of happy people trying to get closer to me! ...I hope it will not be GGG ^_^

:) I ordered another bottle......I totally love this! It's an excellent base line to most perfumes I have, but also verrrrrry nice by itself....inconspicuous(sp? why the big words gaia, why?? you don't even know how to spell them) yet effective......*very* effective.

gaia see you made me order a bottle all of you did

gaia see you made me order a bottle all of you did

There were only 2 in the cart yesterday Tee so you might just have gotten the last one. :-) Here is hoping for a rebrew...

Is GGG now? Hmmm....how about Magnet boosted LP Original beta spray. Or would that be mercilessly unfair to the males that cross your path? :lol:

Is GGG now? Hmmm....how about Magnet boosted LP Original beta spray. Or would that be mercilessly unfair to the males that cross your path? :lol:

Ooooh that would be an ebil thing to do!

*plots next order*

:lol:

Yes, I'm afraid I did.

:)

I caught that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

• 2 weeks later...

CAKE - amber and musk.

That's CE at least to me...starts out all butter cream sexxiness and then goes to...sweetest sweet potatoes and amber/musk.

With a Phero load.

It's nommable. It's getting SLATHERED on Sunday. :)

Here's to nommable. Dear Lord - pullllleeezzzzzeeeee - let me be Nommable on Sunday. With happy potion CE.

Just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...
Crazy on this one, it smells like pure pink sugar on me. I don't even think there is any pink sugar in it!

OMG...isn't this just absolutely awesome...I mean other than my PE, I have never absolutely fell so head over heals in love with a scent that I just have to have tons of it...but this one I do

I need to hoard this like I did UN Popularity and SS4W...this is yummy both wet and dry. in the bottle and on the skin...and the scent doesn't change. it stays true and constant all the way through. I guess I could say I get a bit of the pink, but then I also get more of a sugared pure scent...more than anything is the yummy vanilla, it is creamy and almost exotic like. not too foody or strong, while Ail's Vanilla PE was fab, the vanilla in it was too strong/deept for me...but this vanilla is fluffy, not in a marshmallow way, yet fluffy and it is lighter and delicate but strong enough to last on my skin...I mean it's just gorgeous

as Dolly would say "I need a vat of this yummy stuff" I hope this is going away anytime soon, but I am definitely getting alot of this...and pillow patter, but thats a different post. lol

djac

ETA: Shelly B...yes, OMG the musk/amber is there and gorgeous, and y'all know I like musk.lol

ETA again...uh oh...just read Mara's post from the 4th...so it's prolly gone already or will be gone by the time I can order in 2-3 weeks....nuts...I'll have to hit the trade post I see.

Edited by djacquelynstew

OMG...isn't this just absolutely awesome...I mean other than my PE, I have never absolutely fell so head over heals in love with a scent that I just have to have tons of it...but this one I do

I need to hoard this like I did UN Popularity and SS4W...this is yummy both wet and dry. in the bottle and on the skin...and the scent doesn't change. it stays true and constant all the way through. I guess I could say I get a bit of the pink, but then I also get more of a sugared pure scent...more than anything is the yummy vanilla, it is creamy and almost exotic like. not too foody or strong, while Ail's Vanilla PE was fab, the vanilla in it was too strong/deept for me...but this vanilla is fluffy, not in a marshmallow way, yet fluffy and it is lighter and delicate but strong enough to last on my skin...I mean it's just gorgeous

as Dolly would say "I need a vat of this yummy stuff" I hope this is going away anytime soon, but I am definitely getting alot of this...and pillow patter, but thats a different post. lol

djac

ETA: Shelly B...yes, OMG the musk/amber is there and gorgeous, and y'all know I like musk.lol

ETA again...uh oh...just read Mara's post from the 4th...so it's prolly gone already or will be gone by the time I can order in 2-3 weeks....nuts...I'll have to hit the trade post I see.

There are still 2 left in the cart,Djac...will they do holds,I know I read that they used to ? ...or perhaps a re-brew,it is popular :happybirthday:

There are still 2 left in the cart,Djac...will they do holds,I know I read that they used to ? ...or perhaps a re-brew,it is popular :happybirthday:

Bless you calii, and BTW I have something for you...I will post in the trades "you have a blessing/gift thread" in a few days or by the weekend actually.

be blessed,

djac