Stalk Talk!

luna65

In the November release thread Mara stated that there were no more sample vile or full bottle sets available for the November monthly scents. Some were sold out.

Individual ones that were not sold out were still available.

Edited by irish eyes

:yeahthat:Heheheee.....itchy fingers....I KNOW it's better to save and wait...but why does it have to be so HAAAAAARD?!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Uh no, considering I haven't received my notes from Mara yet.

KEEWWWT avi pic, luna!!! And thank you for the info! :) So like...we can't really start endlessly begging you for hints...YET...mwwwwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

*ducks and runs*

I'm just stalking the Jan NRs... I'm thinking Maras going to make a good winter one. I bet we are in for some interesting future NRs.. She has all that new inspiration in Portland.

. She has all that new inspiration in Portland.

Uh oh. Do we really need fifteen versions of RAIN scents??

*hee* :rainman:

*snort*

Uh no, considering I haven't received my notes from Mara yet.

I call your excuse a silly thing

My thoughts exactly. We want our NRs lol.

I mean, hell, I'm omniscient, right? :lol:

Wait, you're not? My world is upside down!

"Yet let's be content, and the times lament, you see the world turn'd upside down"

lol

I was thinking of the new environment but more of all the artisan creations and food in Portland. :)

I know! Does this mean Jem is not president and the Holograms are not her cabinet? Are the roads not really paved in golden bricks? Do unicorns really not fart glitter?

I chuckled like a very old man fuck thing in a smoking jacket drinking scotch from

his cane, a Romeo and Juliet in his left hand. Oh my sweet Heather he/I said.

I want horny cupcake sexed up diamond valentine's scents.

:ph34r: :ph34r: I'm stalking but I try my hardest to refrain from going nuts when they come out!!!!!

It's not nuts you need to worry about...I believe the predicted reaction is to go "apeshit". 2 different things :lol:

I can't even imagine what wonders await us to make us go apeshit! Every month has something that's worthy of that. I went a little crazy once I got my hands on AJA!! LOL I hope whatever it is, she makes lots and lots of it because I foresee a hoarding epidemic soon emerging. My little buddy and I will be waiting... :shopping-spree:

:yeahthat:

Well said, NuTrix! Well said! :lol:

Edited by Just Ducky

Can't wait to see what NRs Mara came up with!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

My next PE can wait till March or April though, I hope the page will be opened by then. I have plans for that PE too, but not very urgent ones :cat690:

Can't wait to see what NRs Mara came up with!

My next PE can wait till March or April though, I hope the page will be opened by then. I have plans for that PE too, but not very urgent ones :cat690:

Mine are super urgent! Almost emergency urgent! :smiley-laughing024::smiley-signs122: Because it's not like I have a closet full of yummy things to play with in the meantime... :Emoticons04263:

I am also really curious to see what kind of theme January brings! Seasonal? Or just straight up crazy awesomeness?

I don't know why I am on here stalking since I can't even keep organized and keep up with the tonnage of LPs I already have. :smiley-angry016: I've been going through my stockpile trying to find my sample of Phero Girl and it is nowhere to be seen.

Tinkering with all these is kind of my stress relief, in a way I guess. It's something that's not taxing and is enjoyable. Until I can't find what I'm looking for. Grrrrrrrr

Does anyone think Mara will be going straight to romance with Feb around the corner? Or maybe a mix of New Year's celebratory sparkle and Valentine's roses and chocolates???

I heard speculations of some oldies ive never tried that might be coming back and had to check it out :lol:

i hope its a combo month! like, its a mix of valentines and random awesomeness :D

HA! That's a "yes"!

Prediction: "Me, Jane" coming back! :2182:

I need banana.

Are we talking scents or is that like LV loving hot dog? :lol:

OMG!!! Yeeeeeeeeessss pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!

I heard speculations of some oldies ive never tried that might be coming back and had to check it out :lol:

i hope its a combo month! like, its a mix of valentines and random awesomeness :D

I think she did that one with Coochie

I need banana.

Don't we all?

Are we talking scents or is that like LV loving hot dog? :lol:

I love hot dogs!

...A BANANA SPLIT MONTH!!! Put on everything and you've got a Pig Trough from Farrell's! *gigglesnort*

:party::BananaRow::BananaRow::BananaRow:

I could use a banana right now...

I'll have to leave that to your imagination. :cat690:

Edited by ElizabethOSP