Stalk Talk!

luna65

Sorry if this is a silly question, but since I wasn't here for last year's Pheromas I have no clue what to expect (kinda like when I was anxiety-ridden over the SALE, which I'd never been through either until now!) The sampler (and FB) packs are usually 10-11 bottles, right? And in this year's, Mara is (perhaps) including the anticipated 'energy' phero to test with the samplers. My question is this: how do you determine which 10-11 pheros to include in the Pheroma month set? Or is it the same selection each year? Are they sprays or RBs (or does the stank-factor determine that?) :Emoticons04280:

Sorry if this is a silly question, but since I wasn't here for last year's Pheromas I have no clue what to expect (kinda like when I was anxiety-ridden over the SALE, which I'd never been through either until now!) The sampler (and FB) packs are usually 10-11 bottles, right? And in this year's, Mara is (perhaps) including the anticipated 'energy' phero to test with the samplers. My question is this: how do you determine which 10-11 pheros to include in the Pheroma month set? Or is it the same selection each year? Are they sprays or RBs (or does the stank-factor determine that?) :Emoticons04280:

I am new for this too. We can hold hands (figuratively speaking) and panic together. :D

I have been assuming so far that the phero selection is dependent on Mara's muse, since the scent will be congruent with the phero blend chosen for it and vice versa. If I'm correct about that, it may not be the exact same selection of pheros as previous Novembers. I am thinking probably that the pheroma sampler will be in oil form, not sprays, unless there's a special case like the Flying Potion w/Levitation that was in October's Weenie sampler. Again this is all speculation on my part. I'm thinking that doing all mini-sprays wouldn't be very cost effective for sampler purposes, so from a purely practical standpoint, that's my guess!

Thanks Halo, excellent summary! :D

I'm going to do the UNs like last year, dropper bottle oils for everything that comes standard as an oil, and glass mini sprays for things like Alpha-Nol and Topper that are standard in spray. Yes, $15 each.

The energy tester will be in spray too - I will include one with every monthly set.

There will be two monthly sets, one for men, one for women.

Da-YUM Mara you like never take a breather do ya? Lucky for us. I hope you gets a flu shot or at least pony up on the herbs and vitamins for the Holiday Stressfest/Cold & Flu Season so you can stay the Energizer Kitty you are.

Thanks to you and Her Pheroness for clearing this up for the less-than-a-year-olds. It does sound like fun (and a perfect chance to try the pheros I've been curious about - but then, that's the whole idea behind it, right?) Smmmaaaarrrttt! :you-re-the-best: So excited - to say the least!

I'm going to do the UNs like last year, dropper bottle oils for everything that comes standard as an oil, and glass mini sprays for things like Alpha-Nol and Topper that are standard in spray. Yes, $15 each.

The energy tester will be in spray too - I will include one with every monthly set.

Yes! I love the mini oil dropper bottles! Energy tester? What's this?

Guest cutie.pie

I'm so excited!! :D Especially about the *energy tester*! :) :) :)

Damn I wish I can wear pheros right now! I'll still stock up for after this pregnancy.... I'm hoping for cake, cotton candy and rose scents with BANG or Cougar!

I'm stalking too!

Edited by hearts

Guest cutie.pie

I hope for something wonderful with Dom, B2.2 and Empathy potion. I know we can buy samples of all the UNs next month but Mara makes magic and everything she makes is perfect congruence :)

I'm hoping for a mixed bag. I'd love a creamy, foody scent, a yummy festive scent a la "Get Happy", a sheer sexy scent. I'd love something dark and elegant (with Bang or LFN) for nighttime wear, and another dark horse, badass scent. :purr:

Edited by StacyK

I had a dream new releases were up and they were all weird remixes of past favorites like Angelique was with Esmerelda's PE. And Amazonia Zee was mixed with something else. Wish I could remember the rest!

You need to keep a note pad by your bed!!! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Lainey that is the million dollar question right now :) I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve.

Or like a kid in a car: Are we there yet?!?! :D

Or like a kid in a car: Are we there yet?!?! :D

Yeah, more like this one! I always got overly excited on Christmas Eve and it wasn't pleasant, lol.

But September's was out by now! *cries*

No wait, I mean October's. But in September. Yeah. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head...

Edited by Lainey

Yeah, more like this one! I always got overly excited on Christmas Eve and it wasn't pleasant, lol.

But September's was out by now! *cries*

No wait, I mean October's. But in September. Yeah. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head...

I think Mara and the elfs at LP are still catching up after the October releases and all the hard work that went into those :)

I am not ready for a full scented sampler, but I definitely can't wait for the unscented phero samples! Got my list ready!!!

What? Why? Are we not supposed to ask? Is this like a rule around here? :embarrassed:

No haha - she means when you are stalking something .... (to include new relaeses) you have to be silent like a ninja .... it is kind of like a long-running joke in this thread. ... People quietly pop in & out to see if anything has happened. *said in a very low whisper after first exhaling all the air in my lungs*

No haha - she means when you are stalking something .... (to include new relaeses) you have to be silent like a ninja .... it is kind of like a long-running joke in this thread. ... People quietly pop in & out to see if anything has happened. *said in a very low whisper after first exhaling all the air in my lungs*

Yay - QG, yes I was trying to show my 'stealthiness' - ala ninja.