OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

The way I look at it, take a month off, relax... enjoy the smellies and then along comes autumny holiday loving new scents. I've got a start to some Christmas and birthday shopping for December and come October, I'll be doing my 12 hour night shifts for awhile... unless something amazing comes and takes me away like Calgon.

Yep, I lied. I couldn't help it. It was like Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart except there was no heart, just the soft ticking of a clock hand saying the sale would soon be closed. It was a sound that no one else seemed to notice but me and the madness could be soothed by only one (more) thing... Flambé.

Luckily, October is only 2 and a half weeks away, everyone!

LOL. WE ARE ALL JUST PLAIN HOPELESS LOL!

I already have a wish list started. :rolleyes:

Want . . . no, NEED . . . a full bottle of Gimme Money, but looks like even the rebrew is gone already. *Sigh* Thank goodness for street corners and pencil cups.

I'm actually kind of thinking of getting either some G2 or B2 in the future. I'm excited to see what the fall season brings... this summer was pretty amazing for perfumes.

Fideau; it's a fancy way of saying Fido! :lol:

lol can't spell t.

get it Fideau like Eau de Toilette?

ohhhhhh yes now I can spell it.. okay here's the thing about the name that made me not even think about purchasing.. in Spanish the title reminds me of fideo- which is a type of soup - so my brain automatically goes to fideo, and I looove soup, I just don't want to smell like it.

LV you are effin hilarious every time on every post!

I'm considering putting together a small lab too concoct lethal dosages of lp's. :P I've been studying all nighters in the phermone threads to narrow my list. Anyone know when the phero sale will be?

You mean that's every year? I thought it was just a special pro-mo type thing...once and done....COOL! :cat690:

I ordered my coveted bottle of 221 B boosted with SS4W with my last order.. can't wait.

I think I need to ask for a trench coat for X Ma's to wear it with. :heart:

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween Sampler set ,2 bottles of Loki's Muggie, and 2 bottles of Whisker Wishes- oh and a bottle of FP

Fuck and I forgot bottles of Sveet Tooth, Amber Amoure and Wink at the Moon.

I really really really wanted those and keep forgetting to order them- I'll just wait til the PEs so I can ask for an invoice

I have to order some Fang! I always seem to like the woodsy scents so I might do a first here and order a full bottle right off. But I am really looking forward to the pheromone sale!

Fuck and I forgot bottles

I know what you mean, there are a few fucks I wish I could forget too. If these bottles help, then I may want some too haha. :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Ordered Oct Trial set plus FBs of FP, Cats Eye, Apparition (just sounds amazing), Sweet Dreams & Comfort potion,my daughter hijacked mine (whatever works!) and finally a FB of BAM (vanilla honey). Sigh... no more for a while, I think.

Ordered the sampler set for October, plus my first PE! I am hoping I don't fall in love with as many of this month's new releases as I think I'm going to....it was pretty hard not to just hit Full Bottle Set!

Scooped the last of my PE and asked for FBs of Flying Potion, Cauldron Cake, Pumpkin Souffle and Apparition and samples of Tara n Tula and Eye of the Moggie...SO excited!!! Squeeeeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got extra bottles of the Apparition because it looks scrummy like the campfire caramel PE I was thinking about - Thank you Mara! TOO AMAZING!

I got extra bottles of the Apparition because it looks scrummy like the campfire caramel PE I was thinking about - Thank you Mara! TOO AMAZING!

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I told you "wait and see." She had already come up with it before you posted that idea.

I ordered FBs of Treat, Apparition and Flying Potion. Samples of Pumpkin Soufflé, Nip of Autumn, Cauldron Cake and Tombstone Tart.

I totally forgot a sample of Moggie... I'll have to add it when I buy some of the PEs.

Edited by hearts

I got an October sampler, a bottle of Katerina Suit, and one each of Pro-Create and Lucky Dog. I'd like to order more of the spell potions, to complete my collection, but they'll have to wait, (and I'll just have to hope that they're still available when I'm able to buy). For now, WOOHOO!!! I got a bottle of Katerina Suit! I totally thought I was gonna miss out on that one. And Lucky Dog, too. I thought that one would be long gone by now. And I've been itching for a bottle of Pro-Create. HAPPY! :D

Sampler, so we can sniff ALL of 'em, but FB of Apparition (holy cow sounds good!) and Pumpkin Souffle! DID NOT HESITATE! I'm always bummed when I don't order the sampler RIGHT as they release...

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I told you "wait and see." She had already come up with it before you posted that idea.

Mara's psychic too! LOL! She said the same thing when I sent my request for my left over PE bottles and told her what I had in mind....Ridiculously excited to get my piddies on dat one!

I'm fascinated by the Flying Potion...it "looks" all foodie and sticky and spice....which makes me think decadent heavy treats...but then there's ylang ylang, grapefruit and cassis which makes me think light and sugary - which will it be? Will it be both? Will it be neither? Will I be off and this will be a complete surprise I would have never guessed?! (probably door #3 LOL!)

It sounds amazing! Like something my hubby might like too...as in, not just tolerate lol :D