OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

You mean does that one contain Aja? It was brewed years before Mara even had the "veggie honey" compound in her inventory as far as I know. Vampire Cabernet is from 2010.

Thanks Luna! The honey in it just smells VERY much like Aja to me, and so far I've gotten some pretty negative phero responses from Aja when I wear it. I know lots of people love it (and I personally like the scent) but it's just a note that I think isn't going to work for me:(

So this is good to know...now Vampire Cabernet is back in the running for a must-have fb...time to pull my sample back out!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to be good and control my addiction. So I only ordered 6 out of the 10 new lovelies. I'm quite proud of myself.

Vladmyra -- speaking as a sister LP addict, that is PHENOMENAL self control! :lol:

ETA: Just ordered a sample set and forgot to pay for the February PE I reserved. Sorry, Mara. Looks like I flunk today's "walk and chew gum" skills test.

Edited by Just Ducky

I was actually pretty tame. I did however splurge and get back up bottles of Nola. I had the same "that's the ONE" feeling like I did with Absinthe so I got back up bottles. Hopefully, my scentuition is still working this month because I really really love the sound of that one!!!

scentuition

Love it. I am sooooo gonna steal it. :witch02738:

OK. Pulled the trigger. Just the sampler, FBs of Esther, Nola, and Sweet Pea Cupcake and put in my PE request :) That should hold me until I get the sampler.,,,:lol:

... additionally ordered WAT & MAW PE's plus I broke down and ordered a FB of the Big Easy.

:)

Edited by StacyK

I wanted to want Big Easy, but I'm going to wait for the sample...I'm working on restraint...sort of...I'm just not sure of the notes yet...

I wanted to want Big Easy, but I'm going to wait for the sample...I'm working on restraint...sort of...I'm just not sure of the notes yet...

Yea.. that's me as well, but my temprance is waning.

After struggling all month to keep my order to a minimum, I got super-grumpy today and decided a little LP retail therapy splurge was in order. So I ordered a February sampler and full bottles of Poudre de Bourdons, Strawberry Cream Cake, Cherry Divinity and Hummingbird Nectar(!!! :D :D :D !!!). So there, Bad Mood, take THAT! :lol:

After struggling all month to keep my order to a minimum, I got super-grumpy today and decided a little LP retail therapy splurge was in order. So I ordered a February sampler and full bottles of Poudre de Bourdons, Strawberry Cream Cake, Cherry Divinity and Hummingbird Nectar(!!! :D :D :D !!!). So there, Bad Mood, take THAT! :lol:

Woo Hoo! Sounds good! :D

Every month since I found LP I have said "Okay one more big order then I will behave myself for a while" Well....I had another big order. LOL This time I will end up with a nice selection of phero boosted scents and un-pheros. Had a nice order going then saw things I wanted on Artfire...took on a life of it's own.

Next month I will behave myself....Right?

Over the past year, I've told myself the same thing Irish Eyes. Just when I think, ok, I'm good, I don't need anything this month, along comes NRs. I've had my sampler for about three hours now and I can already tell you which ones I plan on buying full bottles. And so the cycle continues....

Gnawing my fingers off anticipating my sampler, which has yet to make it out the starting gate. I'll be back with a full report as soon as it is in the house!

ETA: The above not to be construed as complaint... I work in retail and I know very well that it takes as long as it takes, and it is not possible to bend the laws of time and space, no matter how fierce the customer's desire..... :-)

Edited by Blackcat

Over the past year, I've told myself the same thing Irish Eyes. Just when I think, ok, I'm good, I don't need anything this month, along comes NRs. I've had my sampler for about three hours now and I can already tell you which ones I plan on buying full bottles. And so the cycle continues....

For me the GGG's and other very limited supplies gets me to add extra to the orders....thinking they will not be there for next time. I see how many are left and try and squeak out as many of something I can at the time. I don't mind going over for some I really like. I think there is only 1 LP White and 4 Whisker Wishes left now so I am glad I have what I do. I like Art Fire in that it usually lists how many are available for the GGG's. While reading reviews there were so many that were sold out that have now been added to Art Fire, I think it was a fabulous opportunity to grab some things that were previously not available. Since that many are not added every month, I think it was well worth it.

By reviews alone, already I'm thinking I should've gotten a FB of the Hummingbird and Papal. Now I guess it's just a matter of waiting for my sampler to decide just how many bottles - if any are left - to order :lol:

By reviews alone, already I'm thinking I should've gotten a FB of the Hummingbird and Papal. Now I guess it's just a matter of waiting for my sampler to decide just how many bottles - if any are left - to order :lol:

I feel the same way about the Hummingbird Nectar though I did purchase a FB of Papal Purple. I am training some classes this week and I call for fairly frequent breaks just so I can check my phone for a mail notice! Come to momma lil sampler....

Eta: autocorrect. Sheesh.

Edited by greenergal

I think I have sorted all little quibbles, and some things I wanted to trial are now gone which is a bit sad but makes coming up with a final cut easier. Taking all of that into consideration I think really I'm agonising over whether to get an unscented bottle of Perfect Match or not. It's the only phero blend so far that gives me any discernible self-effects. It's only a question of whether it can wait until my next order. I'm going to try The Big Easy and I'm looking forward to seeing how Teddy BB works for me, as well as Heart & Soul in Papal Purple.

ETA: Order finally decided and placed. Phew!

Edited by donsie