Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO like Medium.

I received it as a freebie sample and liked it immediately.

But......I like the idea of applying Blessings however .( I need all the help and blessings that I can get!) I guess I could make a fake lable that says "Blessings" and put it on my vial! :Hug_emoticon:

Spirit Bottle is like that

Potion Bastet but I already know the answer. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

:D oh Countesszero, one can ONLY hope.... waaaahhhh haaaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I tend to pine uselessly for the hopeless: Violitious, baby drac, drac's bakery, Pg wildflower

Oh man, me too to the bolded, and add to that All Hallow's Eve, Constant Craving, Gothic Xmas, Halloween Moon *drops to knees begging*, Hallowtide, Yule Snuggle.....I really am dreaming haha.

Edited by Invidiana

Alright I already stated All Hallow's Eve (please, please), but I also want to add Gothic Xmas AND Potion 31. You would make my year times 10 with all three of these. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ooooooh yeah! Flying Potion! I still have over half my bottle from last year...but oh! During the fall/winter celebrations I carry it around with me and spray my band, my friends, myself...! I just put some on right now. YUM. Goes with everything!!!

And of course: :lol::003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Mamelons de Cerise lady-eyes.gif I would SO buy a bottle of a rebrew.

By the way, when that ladybug smiles --->--------^ he looks just like my Gramps when he was 100 yrs. old. Gramps is chuckling at that in the ethers.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It'll be interesting if Mermaid of Atlantis comes back but I'm worried about the scent of seaweed since this is part of our diet here and some do have a very strong scent which we don't enjoy.

I am very curious of Unisexy, though.

It'll be interesting if Mermaid of Atlantis comes back but I'm worried about the scent of seaweed since this is part of our diet here and some do have a very strong scent which we don't enjoy.

I smelled a fragrance oil called Sea Moss that I really loved one time! Maybe it is more like that! (I hope) I don't care if I like it or not I will have to buy Mermaids if it comes back. My whole shop is decorated in Mermaids! And I love the little pearl thing!

The seaweed was a very gentle one, subtley done...not the *almost fishlike* scent of some stronger varieties.

• 4 weeks later...
Ohhh, if only Gothic Xmas could make a magical return this December....I know, wishful thinking, but if it could happen with All Hallows' Eve.....

I think that one was created by Danna, so most likely it won't be coming back.....

I think that one was created by Danna, so most likely it won't be coming back.....

Ah crap lol, but I'd even be happy with something in a similar vein, like how Kanary Kremes was along the lines of Yule Snuggle. Just sayin'. :)

Pardon me, but WTF??? How was this gone less than a week into October? When I hadn't gotten to order it yet :)

i know i know....and because of all the excitement among people who have never used Bastet but heard about it, everyone ordered it im sure.

If I *could* order right now, Id be looking for samples. Last time I checked,there were a few.

I don't know about the original but I remember Mara commenting somewhere that some ingred in BB was discontinued never to be found again...

wow, I had no idea! When I saw Bosom Bows 2, i thought "wonderful,never a shortage"

but it seems that went equally as fast!

Im still going to wonder about the differences.

Maybe I will read the reviews !!!

Definitely Glistening Buttons. Oh wow, do I get compliments galore with this one.

SECOND THAT! This is the only honey scent that my skin agrees to!!! OMG. IT"S SO GOOD. I LOVE IT!!! Please can we have a rebrew of Glistening Buttons?? Leather goes so well with the scent! :) LOVE IT.