Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARA & LP!

Just got home from work feeling tired and crappy and planning to skip my evening course. Only to discover a delightful package of delicious perfumes waiting patiently for me to open them and give them the love they deserve. Each box of LPs that arrives makes my day. And thank you so much for the lovely gift!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Mara, I just got home to my packages and I can't express how much they warmed my heart! I am headed out of town, so will have to hold off looking at everything in detail and reveling in the wonderfulness, but I just wanted to say...

I am driving over the mountains to visit my best friends, and the trip is one that is a little bittersweet, because for almost a decade, I made this drive with Olivia curled up in the passenger seat. This is only my second time doing it without her, and it's still very hard. But having a bottle of Olivia's Comfort and Joy tucked in my bag to give to the lady of the house, knowing we will smell this for the first time together.... I'm taking such comfort in that! The timing couldn't have been better, as with everything that happens with LP. I'm sure I'll be back here to rave in greater detail, but I was just blown away by the gorgeous bags, all the little sniffies, and ALL the wonderfulness. You and your company are amazing. I know of nothing like it!

ETA: Oh, Mara, just went through everything in the boxes and I am stunned at your generosity, and almost in tears. The gift pouch kits are beyond anything I would have expected you to include--feeling very humbled and thrilled. Thank you SO much!!

Edited by Blackcat

I got my package of joy today!!! :bday1029::heart0974:

I want to give you a HUGE Thank You! Your generosity went WELL beyond, everything is amazing. The fragrances are exquisite, the bags are gorgeous, and the extras are *Very* generous, and much appreciated. Thank you, Thank you!! :Love09751:

Yesterday I started the weekend on such a happy note: box of goodies waiting for me!! Thank you so much for the extras and the bags...I LOVE the new bags but this month I received them in such an amazing color. I have to find a use for these so that I can show them off to everyone!! Perfect as always. Thank you so much!!

I just have to say, I loved the purple w/ red shift color I received with my sampler, it was extra pretty! Ok, so these pheromone samples are amazing, I love, love, love the little dropper bottles!

Thank you for absolutely gorgeous bags and for all those lovely gifts!

I'm so happy I received my November samples this quickly. That means I'll have plenty of time to test everything and figure out what I want to order before Nov 25th.

:cat690:

Edited by Fleur

Mara, thank you so much for all the goodies! Everything is perfect - the pretty beaded bags, the sampler (I should have gotten a full set; there's nothing I dislike - how do you do that?), the lovely extras. Even the scary little dropper vial of Dominance looks deceptively cute and harmless. :o Just wait till I try it out! :lol: I'll have to tell BF to put on a helmet and some heavy-duty emotional armour before I wear that puppy! ;) Wish me luck!

And thank you again! What a fun package!!! :D

Oh my god, thank you so much Mara & LP elves!

I just got home to find the best early chrissy present ever waiting on my doorstep- a huge box full of LPs! :PolarChristmas:

I love how beautifully presented and lovingly wrapped your parcels always are. And thank you for the lovely extras!

• 1 month later...

I'm looking at five years' worth of valentines from you, Twin, and you are teh bestest! :wub:

Awww, I remember the little heart-bracelets, I still wear the little silver heart charm! ...this years' sweets were wonderful! Thank you Mara, for always considering the extra smiles you pack! :LuvU396:

pretty package just for the full set Valentine samp/btls? :(

anyway got my order today afraid to smell it though

Edited by liz

Got my order today!!! Mara, thank you so much for the lovely little red bag / Valentine! It made my heart smile :LuvU396:. I couldn't wait to try Decadent Diva! Resin lovers rejoice!!! This is a beauty alright and I am going to do my best to describe this and do it justice in a review! WOW! Again Mara, thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Donsie, and now you know the sniffies! Those little vials have found me some of my most favorite scents. :)

I really am overcome at how many there were. Of course from reading this thread I thought there might be one or two but my expectations were exceeded! Then again, I probably should have expected that, too based on what I've read on here!

Thank you for all the great samples with the order! Very kind and exceedingly generous of you as always!

Thank you for everything! I was so excited to get my package today - it feels like it's been forever and a day since I've had the pleasure of diving into an LP package. And I love Sweethearts! :D

Does this mean I can start enjoying mine haha?!?!

Edited by quietguy

Many thanks for the beautiful bounty of gorgeous goodies and generosity! After experiencing some "new LP withdrawal" symptoms I was in awe when I opened it up, and just spent ages appreciating the beauty of the packaging and lovingly stroking my new bottles like beloved pets.

OMG, Mara and all the lovely people at LP!

I tracked down my package at the postal annex.... and let me tell you, it was totally worth the drive! First of all, I couldn't believe it when I opened the box and discovered all 3 of my orders together... I can't believe how quickly you processed everything! If all I had gotten was what I ordered I would still be over the moon, and rightly so, but I can't believe the generous gifties! You are truly amazing and I cannot say enough good things about this company. Love love love you guys!

BTW, I also can't believe you paid all that in postage.... and given what's happening with those rates, I will completely understand if at some point you need to start charging for shipping. As it is, that is another enormously generous gift. Thank you so much!

And Vladmyra -- I had to chuckle, your description captures what is happening here perfectly!