New Releases for MAY 2013

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't. Mara didn't tell me anything besides the one scent i talked to her about. I wouldn't have ruined it if I knew ;)

Ah okay, since that was one of the themed ones I assumed you knew what the theme was. So the pith helmet goes to you! :lol:

Whooooo!

The one for Amazonia Zee is totally badass!

Yes it is! My kinda girl - gets my ectoplasm all ... ionized. Definitely gonna have to see if Mrs. QG is in the mood to get "slimed" tonight haha!

Edited by quietguy

Very NICE. Turned my back for a moment and POOF here they were! :love:

what absolutely stunning labels.

the mayberry one made me lol for some reason.

my psychic powers tell me that rihla is going to involve incense and spices.

ectoplasm label-induced nightmares, commence! :D

:woohoonaner2gy: ... just boo-ti-ful!!! ...hella day for my interwebz connection to have hiccoughs,could see admire them but not login :w00t:

Once again Da Mawa & crew have scored a creative coup :abfx:

...let's go exploring :D

What would Galapagos smell like?

Hmmm. A really old tortoise? Snub-beaked finches?? Darwin's long-forgotten underwear?? :P

ETA: Ectoplasm and Fourth Dimension look interesting! But May Berry has my name all over it!

Edited by Just Ducky

:burning-heart:What a COOL month!!! I love how the theme plays out!!! :burning-heart:

Googled some of the names...these are from Wiki....

:heart: I especially love this one!!! :heart: Rihla (Arabic: تحفة النظار في غرائب الأمصار وعجائب الأسفار‎ Tuḥfat an-Nuẓẓār fī Gharāʾib al-Amṣār wa ʿAjāʾib al-Asfār, may be translated as "A Gift to Those Who Contemplate the Wonders of Cities and the Marvels of Travelling"), simply referred to as the Rihla (الرحلة ar-Riḥlah, "The Journey"; or رحلة ابن بطوطة Riḥlat Ibn Baṭūṭah, "Journey of Ibn Battuta") is a medieval book which recounts the journey of the 14th-century Moroccan scholar and traveler Ibn Battuta.

Anthea (ἄνθη), "blossom" in Greek, was an epithet of the Classical Greek goddess Hera, and is used as a female given name in English.

In ancient Greek mythology, Amphitrite (Ἀμφιτρίτη) was a sea-goddess and wife of Poseidon.[1] Under the influence of the Olympian pantheon, she became merely the consort of Poseidon, and was further diminished by poets to a symbolic representation of the sea. In Roman mythology, the consort of Neptune, a comparatively minor figure, was Salacia, the goddess of saltwater.[2]

(She's not demoted in MY pantheon! Heh.)

And what about WONDERFUL THINGS?!?!??!!! Gods, I can't wait to read luna's scribin' and see what's in the 'fume!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t:NEED a sampler set! :heart::heart::heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

The 4th Dimension has the Zeppelin!! Remember our Zeppelin??? Squeeeee!!!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that over in the stalking thread? I don't think this one has enough flair though to be an LP zeppelin. ;)

Yes! I was thinking the same thing!!!

I thought it was in Elizabeths journal!! Not sure though...

Yes! I was thinking the same thing!!!

I thought it was in Elizabeths journal!! Not sure though...

YEAH it is! I never redrew it. I NEED to redraw it!!! :)

It will make sense when you read the description. ;)

:heart: WANT TO READ WANT TO READ WANT TO READ!!! :heart: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ooh. And I should be able to place an order before I leave so I have something to look forward to when I get back.

The 4th Dimension has the Zeppelin!! Remember our Zeppelin??? Squeeeee!!!

ARGH!!! I saved 2 pictures of the LP Zeppelin on my tablet, but now I can't find 'em! :( My tablet ATE the Zeppelin!

AHA!!! Thank you Mara! I just downloaded it again. :D (Downloaded on tablet = no labels, just a pretty collection of pictures that apparently disappear every now and again <_< ).

Snub-beaked finches??

You are really close! I almost called it "Darwin's Finches"! It's comprised of what the finches had to eat over there. (Not counting the vampire ones... shush.) :Emoticons04277: