New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is great news Mara. I have a question when using the oils for spell work. Let's say I wanted to clear an area of negative energy and I had the Hex Breaker in oil, how would I transfer the oil to the area that needed clearing? I would think the spray would be more effective but I was told the oil is better for spell work. Also I read that these powerful concoctions should be diluted w water in a spray bottle. So are the samples the best route to transfer the drops into a water filled spray bottle over an fb spray or an fb oil?

Definitely; she sacrifices so much to keep us happy! :wub:

Eeps! Like food, water & sleep from what I read on the other thread! I feel like I should send her some good, healthy grub & a big bottle of water... laced with Nytol. :lol: Get some z's please, Mara! :bed4:

Hazel give it to us baby - which ones are sold out ?

Ambre Amour: SOLD OUT!

BFF: SOLD OUT!

Black Cat Hex Breaker: SOLD OUT!

Breath of Nirvana: 25

Come to Me Lover: 20

Communication Potion: 10

Courage and Bravery: 6 ************Might sell out soon*************

Defensive Magic: SOLD OUT!

Focus & Acuity: 10

Gimme Money: 21

Glamour Puss: 29

Love Immortal: 36

Lucky Dog: SOLD OUT!

Patience Potion: 4 *************Might sell out soon**********

Pro-create: 10

Psychic Eye: 6 *************Might sell out soon**********

Shut up & get a job: 22

Smitten Kitten: 18

Sweet Dreams and Comfort: 22

Whisker Wishes, version 2.0 (already sold out once and rebrewed) : 4 *******might sell out soon***********

So here's a question...should I wait to make my order after she restocks the cart?

ETA: Duh. i guess i have to since it won't let us order a sold out. *headsmack*

When I was worried about stuff selling out, I mentioned here what my order would be and then immediately emailed her the order. She then sent me an invoice. Not sure if that's easier for her before a rebrew so she knows exactly how many bottles of the rebrew are dibbed, but it might be. JOC and Cherise look to be getting a one or two months collection each so there goes 2 bottles of some that have yet to be rebrewed. And Eggers said she wanted Lucky Dog so that's 3 of Lucky Dog down before the rebrew. Hope Halo jumps in.

Edited by MissHazel

I have to ask, how do you find out how many bottles are left? I thought you added to your cart and then you could keep adding to find out where the cutoff is but I've placed some in my cart before and it went high enough that with one ill-timed click, I'd be owing Mara $14,000. :smiley-laughing024:

I quickly add twenty to thirty bottles of one and click through to see what's left (because it will say sorry there's only x bottles available,) delete it and then move to the next.

since I don't have fourteen thousand dollars in my checking account I'm not to worried because I'm sure t'd be flagged.

I do worry that I'll accidently leave something in my shopping cart though and prevent someone else from purchasing it so I try to delete quickly.

Ambre Amour: SOLD OUT!

BFF: SOLD OUT!

Black Cat Hex Breaker: SOLD OUT!

Breath of Nirvana: 25

Come to Me Lover: 20

Communication Potion: 10

Courage and Bravery: 6 ************Might sell out soon*************

Defensive Magic: SOLD OUT!

Focus & Acuity: 10

Gimme Money: 21

Glamour Puss: 29

Love Immortal: 36

Lucky Dog: SOLD OUT!

Patience Potion: 4 *************Might sell out soon**********

Pro-create: 10

Psychic Eye: 6 *************Might sell out soon**********

Shut up & get a job: 22

Smitten Kitten: 18

Sweet Dreams and Comfort: 22

Whisker Wishes, version 2.0 (already sold out once and rebrewed) : 4 *******might sell out soon***********

:w00t: Hazel, THANKS for the rundown!!! :w00t:

Great news! Due to overwhelming demand of the spell potions, Mara is going to rebrew the potions that are sold out. Let the happy dances commence!

Wow... how did we ever get so lucky???? Thank you so much, Mara!

Just got my samples. Mmm they are powerful. First impressions Gimme Money and Communication Potion my top picks. BFF, Focus and Acuity, Courage and Bravery, Come to Me Lover, Breath of Nirvana, patience Potion, Shut Up and Get A Job Amber Amour all very close seconds. Psychic Eye not sure about yet. That's one I would test try during a meditation first cause the notes don't hold my attention like the others, same w Sweet Dreams it seems promising but gotta test that out at the right time. Hex and Defensive pack some punch, not something I'd wear everyday :/ but I'd use it to cleanse a negative area/situation. Didn't get Lucky Dog or Glamour Puss in my trial pack somehow I ended up w extras of two others. But I have em coming on a reorder so I'll know then..

Didn't get Lucky Dog or Glamour Puss in my trial pack somehow I ended up w extras of two others. But I have em coming on a reorder so I'll know then..

Wait, Cherise, are you saying that you asked for a full set with no doubles but your package was filled improperly?

If this is the case, please email me at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com. Please let me know which ones you got doubles of by mistake and which ones were missing and I will rectify that error. Sorry!

Not to worry Mara, I'm stocking up on the potion editions anyway so I'll use them sooner or later plus they are samples, if they were if fb's it might be a different story..but thanxo anyhoo.

Cherise. I'm concerned with fixing the error, but also because I have been keeping painstaking records of every single unit reserved and sold during this sale so that we do not accidentally oversell anything, and with that one comment, you informed me that the counts of FOUR of the new releases are now incorrect. Could you please kindly let me know which two you were given doubles of, and which two were omitted. Thank you, sweetheart. Again, apologies for the error.

Hi Mara, I just sent you an e-mail (not sure if it went through cause I sent it from my tablet) but it says the 2 extra samples were Amber Amour and Black Cat Hex Breaker. The 2 omitted were Glamour Puss and Lucky Dog. No need for replacements cause I will use the extras. Oooh rebrew yesss..

Am I imaging things, or is there a September new release that I haven't seen anyone talk about yet? So cute! Seriously fellow LPers, take a look at the new release front page. OMG, so cute and creative. Mara, you are constantly full of surprises and I :heart: this about LP!!! :TotakekeBannana:

Am I imaging things, or is there a September new release that I haven't seen anyone talk about yet? So cute! Seriously fellow LPers, take a look at the new release front page. OMG, so cute and creative. Mara, you are constantly full of surprises and I :heart: this about LP!!! :TotakekeBannana:

Mara did a double set (20) of new releases and released them mid August for a joint August/September release.

Are you talking about the Fidaeu, Greenergal? I think Mara has been selling that one for a little while on Amazon. I hear it's good stuff!

It's the first I've seen it too! It's been on amazon? Is there reviews?

Edited by hearts

Just launched Fideau last night.

It's a retail exclusive for my step-sister's dog training biz, but since we had the room on the front page because of the double release in August, I figured I would put it up there to give her some extra publicity. :)

I put it up on Amazon a few weeks ago but we hadn't told anyone about it publicly until yesterday when Anna Jane launched it on her site.

It's a great scent - it's kind of like a softer version of Breakfast in Bed...it was created to compliment the smell of doggie treats, so if you have that bacony/sausagey smell on you already, it kind of completes the fragrance...makes it smell even better. Smells good on it's own, but even better combined with doggie treats. :lol:

It's a bit of a novelty, yes. Anna wanted it for her own use, and thought it might have an appeal to other doggie people. She gets around quite a bit, Anna does. She writes for the NY Times, NY Post, Washington Post, Huffington Post, has 3 books out, and does programs for Animal Planet.

Just launched Fideau last night.

It's a retail exclusive for my step-sister's dog training biz, but since we had the room on the front page because of the double release in August, I figured I would put it up there to give her some extra publicity. :)

I put it up on Amazon a few weeks ago but we hadn't told anyone about it publicly until yesterday when Anna Jane launched it on her site.

It's a great scent - it's kind of like a softer version of Breakfast in Bed...it was created to compliment the smell of doggie treats, so if you have that bacony/sausagey smell on you already, it kind of completes the fragrance...makes it smell even better. Smells good on it's own, but even better combined with doggie treats. :lol:

It's a bit of a novelty, yes. Anna wanted it for her own use, and thought it might have an appeal to other doggie people. She gets around quite a bit, Anna does. She writes for the NY Times, NY Post, Washington Post, Huffington Post, has 3 books out, and does programs for Animal Planet.

What a neat idea... thanks so much for sharing the story with us... I love this idea

Edited by dolphindolls2

• 2 weeks later...

For your records Mara, in my afore mentioned post where I received doubles on Amber Amour and Hex Breaker and neither Glamour Puss and Lucky Dog, I just know realized I also received double on BFF and no Love Immortal. I was looking for a potion I hadn't tried yet and was considering Love Immortal that's when I realized and saw the 2 BFF's and no Love Immortal. I'm only bringing this to your atten for your record keeping, for me it's no biggie since I have FB's coming. I love the scents that came in extras btw esp Amber Amour and Bff they smell/feel great and Hex Breaker seems like a force to be recond with..it's all good!

• 4 years later...
On 8/16/2013 at 11:40 PM, Potion Master said:

You asked for it, you got it! Presenting our Spell Potion Collection 2013!

20 potions here, featuring our beloved, magical "familiars" on the labels!

If we used a picture of your pet on a label, please share an anecdote about him or her in this thread, and we will include it on the Perfumerie page. Thanks! Each pet gets a bottle of their potion as a keepsake.

This set covers August and September releases. If you want to buy the whole set at once, you will have to buy two monthly sets.

If you prefer to buy 10 at a time, purchase a monthly set and list the 10 potions that you want in the customer notes area provided.

For those of you that pre-purchased monthly sets with your sale orders, please send a follow up email to let us know which 10 potions you would like. Thanks and enjoy!

AD-Spell-SmittenKitten.jpg

Smitten Kitten - Attraction Potion

AD-Spell-Wishes.jpg

Whisker Wishes - Wishing Potion

AD-Spell-PsychicEye.jpg

Psychic Eye - Psychic Enhancement Potion

AD-Spell-ProCreate.jpg

Pro-Create - Creativity and Fertility Potion

AD-Spell-PatiencePotion.jpg

Patience Potion - Phero Enhanced w/ Balm Bomb

AD-Spell-Nirvana.jpg

Breath of Nirvana - Sex Potion, Copulin Enhanced

AD-Spell-LuckyDog.jpg

Lucky Dog - For Attracting Good Luck

AD-Spell-LoveImmortal.jpg

Love Immortal - A Potion for Finding Your Soulmate

AD-Spell-HexBreaker.jpg

Black Cat*Hex Breaker - Anti-Hex Potion

AD-Spell-GlamPuss.jpg

Glamour Puss - Glamour Potion/Beauty Enhancer

AD-Spell-GimmeMoney.jpg

Gimme Money - Traditional Spicy Fast Money Potion

AD-Spell-FocusAcuity.jpg

Focus & Acuity Potion

AD-Spell-DreamsComfort.jpg

Sweet Dreams & Comfort Potion

AD-Spell-DefensiveMagic.jpg

Defensive Magic Potion - Protection, Deflect Negativity Away

AD-Spell-CourageBravery.jpg

Courage & Bravery Potion

AD-Spell-Communication.jpg

Communication Potion

AD-Spell-Come2MeLover.jpg

Come to Me, Lover - Classic Spell Oil

AD-Spell-BFFFriendship.jpg

BFF Friendship Potion

AD-Spell-AmbreAmour.jpg

Ambre Amour - Love Attracting Potion

AD-Spell-ShutUpJob.jpg

Shut Up and Get a Job - Phero Enhanced Employment Potion with Swimming w/ Sharks

I would give my soul to see all of these being rebrewed... The only spell potions that have ever worked for me (not even the newest ones from 2015. and the Lucky Mojo's have worked for me like these have).

7 hours ago, bruja said:

I would give my soul to see all of these being rebrewed... The only spell potions that have ever worked for me (not even the newest ones from 2015. and the Lucky Mojo's have worked for me like these have).

I've tried to collect at least trials of all the spells, but I've never even seen some of these before. I currently am keeping Whisker Wishes in my car because I'm making a lot of wishes these days!