OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoever said I'd be placing an order before the last one arrived was right. Now I finally understand what addiction is. I still want to try sooo muuuch. Halp :(

That is usually how it happens!

Whoever said I'd be placing an order before the last one arrived was right. Now I finally understand what addiction is. I still want to try sooo muuuch. Halp :(

Now you're REALLY one of us. :666:

Well I was going to wait until payday but this is why I have a savings account right? Generallly I can limit myself to one medium sized order per month though. And I've pretty much stopped ordering from anyone else. Giving up most of my bath & body product addiction (especially since I know how to make pretty much everything myself) has been a huge cost savings. I just don't really have a great nose for blending scents. Mara is the master of that which is why I have grown so loyal. Plus she's always so amazingly generous.

Anyways, I ended up ordering bottles of Luv Truffle, OCCO Ambrosia, Topper and Thief of Hearts plus a shea creme in LP Original (I'm a scent layerer) and forum samples of Pashazade (for Shadow) and Spark in the Dark.

You can do it, you can wait!! If I can, you can! I'm DYING to get a sampler and the new DHEA's... but I'm a-waitin' on the scrubbies!

noooo I really can't.. I can't resist the sampler set or the back up bottle of Special D. How come every time I read DHEAS I think it means Deer In Head Lights? I won't even dare look at the new pheros.. I love Bang! too much to cheat on it with this Topper or Dear in Head Lights phero..

WHAT R DHEAs???

ETA: Oh wait. I understand now! Only took me 40 minutes or so. Not bad!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I want to order topper spray,audacious spray,heart strings,monthly sampler for sure...and mabey darling cat or pouncing potion..soo hard to decide what to get!

I was finally able to afford a LP Trial Yearly Suscription, woohooo! I got bottles of Sensual Harmony and some scrubbies, two free samples A Touch of Cerise and Pouncing Potion... I've been wanting to order other FBs, but the scrubs were too tempting, I couldn't help myself and bought them instead...I can't wait to get my order! :Emoticons0086:

I've got OCCO Ambrosia and OCCO SLF on the way, as well as a sampler and a couple of other little things!! I REALLY have to make sure I stick to my budget, I don't want another big budget snafu again!!

I'm hoping to lean way more on swaps in the future, too!!

TOPPER is on its way as we speak.

I have been wanting this since december,lol.

Some things are just worth waiting for !

Yup. I'm waiting for my 2 gigantic orders to arrive...... it's been nearly 2 weeks already since I ordered the first of the two.... AHHHHH the waiting!!!!

I ordered the sampler pack of all the new ones

OCCO SLF (full bottle)

PheroGirl (full bottle)

Trial collection of all the OCCOs

LP Origional (full bottle)

OCCO White (full bottle)

Kitten Heels (full bottle)

Aphrodisia Erotica (full bottle)

Adrienne's Tangy Ylang (full bottle)

PLUS about 30 samplers......

Now. Tell me I'm crazy. I know I know. I haven't even tested most of the ones I ordered full bottles of. I haven't received my shipping notice and I STILL check my mailbox with delicious anticipation every day! LOLOLOL!!!!

Yup. I'm waiting for my 2 gigantic orders to arrive...... it's been nearly 2 weeks already since I ordered the first of the two.... AHHHHH the waiting!!!!

OCCO SLF (full bottle)

PheroGirl (full bottle)

OCCO White (full bottle)

Now. Tell me I'm crazy. I know I know. I haven't even tested most of the ones I ordered full bottles of. I haven't received my shipping notice and I STILL check my mailbox with delicious anticipation every day! LOLOLOL!!!!

for the love of Pete,woman,

the world is not ready for you to unload all those cops !!!!!

hahahahaha

its funny cuz I cannot imagine having so much I want to sample in front of me, and 90% of them are copulin-bombs.

I imagine we are in for alot of reviews.....

I'm thinking about scrubs, scrubs, scrubs. I already have most of the scrub of the months left. Better get cracking on using those up because I want to order Choco Cherry coffee scrub for my daughter with keratosis, Caramel Cupcake for me and Coconut Butter for me. I am tempted to just get all of them, but can i really use all that in 6 months??

for the love of Pete,woman,

the world is not ready for you to unload all those cops !!!!!

hahahahaha

its funny cuz I cannot imagine having so much I want to sample in front of me, and 90% of them are copulin-bombs.

I imagine we are in for alot of reviews.....

I know, right?! I've been working with EoW straight for so long now that to have all these OCCOs is really really exciting. I like to stock up..... then it's so much fun to decide what to try and when! Teehee!!!

I'm thinking about scrubs, scrubs, scrubs. I already have most of the scrub of the months left. Better get cracking on using those up because I want to order Choco Cherry coffee scrub for my daughter with keratosis, Caramel Cupcake for me and Coconut Butter for me. I am tempted to just get all of them, but can i really use all that in 6 months??

keratosis runs in our family....does LP have scrubs with salicylic acid?

We have need stuff stronger than that (glycolic acid) but that would be found in white willow bark if im not mistaken...and maybe already found in some of LP scrubs?

I know, right?! I've been working with EoW straight for so long now that to have all these OCCOs is really really exciting. I like to stock up..... then it's so much fun to decide what to try and when! Teehee!!!

I hear you.

I wont talk, cuz im presently trying to hoard SLF and Sexpionage.

The OCCOs are like walking into an icecream parlor . A sexxay one. And while you are waiting in line, your thinking if I get THAT flavor, I miss having THIS flavor because I can see where THAT flavor would come in really handy....

or maybe im the only one who thinks like that! :D

keratosis runs in our family....does LP have scrubs with salicylic acid?

We have need stuff stronger than that (glycolic acid) but that would be found in white willow bark if im not mistaken...and maybe already found in some of LP scrubs?

No I don't think so. But Mara said the coffee scrub got rid of her keratosis. And any kind of hydroxy (gycolic, salicylic) acid should help as they help exfoliate the plug of keratin out of the clogged pore. And the scrubbyness of it in general will help dislodge the plugs. My daughter has it BAD. Her entire arms, her poor little face, legs and belly. It's going to be really hard on her when she hits puberty and above.

My older kid had it on her face, arms and legs, and it eased up as she got into the teenage years. My younger one has it on arms, and legs, just a bit on the face. We'll see when/if it starts to ease up.

I started using scrubs on my arms, the place where mine is, mostly... and it took awhile, but the bumps are mostly gone.

I went through the 4oz Scrub of the Month's in about 2 weeks each, used every other day. So the new larger size I am assuming 4 weeks of supply each. I actually have several lined up in my shower - the butter scrub just for face and chest, sugar scrub for body, and coffee scrub for lower legs and my upper arms.

Maybe GoddessLynne (she's an esthetician) will comment on the composition. Helloooo Lynne? I think it was she that was telling me that scrubs and acids are pretty much doing the same thing and using both is overkill? Or maybe it was the lady skin doc that gives me my Botox shot between the eyebrows?

OCCO SLF (full bottle)

PheroGirl (full bottle)

OCCO White (full bottle)

Wow, Pele, that is some crazy awesome order!!! So many LP goodies to sampleeee, how exciting!

This is going to be my Xmas gift to myself!

Hey Molls! And I'm sure you deserve it...Getting a sampler each month, this is just tooooo much happiness! :Emoticons04235:

not sure if i'm allowed to say the name in here but i take vitamin d3 capsules in large doses and since doing so pretty much ALL the bumps on my upper arms have vanished. Never been so smooth. I give them my kids too and my eldest had bad bumpy legs and they cleared too. So you might all want to try it, if nothing else you'll have good bones :) ordering.. So far in my cart- sea find, dheas, more hearts ease, balm bomb, phero wax, a sampler, truffle luv, occo ambrosia, not sure what else. Browser shut and i lost my original cart. No doubt there'll be more!

I finally ordered a 10-sampler of Bohemian Cats, a beta (alcohol) kit to make my Lady Frost even cooler this summer, and samples of OCCO Ambrosia and Glass Slipper. I, too, have my next order planned, there's so much good stuff!

Just a small order for me this month,a back-up bottle of MRF3,small Ricotta Sonata,forum perks of Luv Truffle & OCCO:Ambrosia,of course :lol:

My older kid had it on her face, arms and legs, and it eased up as she got into the teenage years. My younger one has it on arms, and legs, just a bit on the face. We'll see when/if it starts to ease up.

I started using scrubs on my arms, the place where mine is, mostly... and it took awhile, but the bumps are mostly gone.

aww my baby boy(just turned 1 yesterday) has a bit on his legs :( .I just try to keep his skin moisturized and use fragrance free stuff on him.

but me,I get it on my arms..hate it so bad..but I read that if you use a acne scrub or those deep cleaning astrigent with salicylic acid,and a really good moisturizer after. It will clear it up.I am trying this method but its only been a couple days.

...forgot to mention! Try vitamin C topically.

I would love to see a scrub here with vitamin C, not only does it soften keratosis, it turns over skin cells and helps with photo-aging. we used to make face masks with mashed strawberries....the vit C was an awesome smoother.

I was finally able to afford a LP Trial Yearly Suscription, woohooo!

That would be so nice, like getting a surprise gift every month

...forgot to mention! Try vitamin C topically.

I would love to see a scrub here with vitamin C, not only does it soften keratosis, it turns over skin cells and helps with photo-aging. we used to make face masks with mashed strawberries....the vit C was an awesome smoother.

Hey, Lor! About that face mask you mention, do you add the Vitamin C to the strawberries?

That would be so nice, like getting a surprise gift every month

Hi, perfumesniffer! I feel like the happy kitty emoticon... :cat690:

Hey Gabylicious, congratulations on getting the yearly subscription! How fun will that be? I hope to get one too, someday. Maybe for Christmas?

I think the mask Lor mentioned is probably just strawberries; they're loaded with vitamin C already. I've done it before, using a touch of honey as a binder. I've also used sliced apples as a facial toner. They work really well, and you smell great too!

Hey, Lor! About that face mask you mention, do you add the Vitamin C to the strawberries?

no need to...

Strawberries have enough vit C to affect the skin. Thats my experience.

I have tough olive skin prone to acne, I have used lots of stuff, and vit C impressed me as something almost undectable but done a few times, makes a huge difference. Its one of those habits that have to gain momentum to appreciate the effect of :)

I just ordered a bottle of T.M.I., a spray version of La Femme Mystere, 2 bottles of Velvet Kisses (not nearly enough in my opinion, but the budget wont allow for more yet), and one sample of Kitten Nip. Just realized I meant to order a sample of LP: Original too, but that's okay. Next time! OMG so excited to have this order!!!

@Eggers...@Lor....Thank you girls! Didn´t know about the vitamin C in them...And also thanks for the honey tip! I'll be adding that to the strawberries, jeje...

About the thread´s topic, now that Mara has made the magickal bombs, I would love to try the coffee soaks, might order that for my next purchase...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't received my shipping notice and I STILL check my mailbox with delicious anticipation every day! LOLOLOL!!!!

I'm so glad it's not just me who does that!

................Now. Tell me I'm crazy. I know I know. I haven't even tested most of the ones I ordered full bottles of. I haven't received my shipping notice and I STILL check my mailbox with delicious anticipation every day! LOLOLOL!!!!

I can't believe I have already put together my next order and my last one hasn't even got here yet!!

I'm so glad it's not just me who does that!

Wait...doesn't EVERYONE...? :blink:

:666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Although I have been very busy for the last week or so, I did find time to put in a small order .... ahem ... due to the OCCO Ambrosia panic, of course ....

So it's 2 bottles of the OCCO Ambrosia and my very first P.E. I totally forgot about the scrubs. I was so excited about it when it was posted and I'm thinking of the shea butter cream as well. I'll have to remember to get some in the next order.