Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Got my parcel today and all is fabulous as usual!!! Thanks so much for the extras and the beautifully colored sack!! I have had a blast trying out all of the new potions in my order...they smell sooo delish!!!

Thank you Mara, John and the rest of the LPMP crew for everything!!!! :you-rock::kisses:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how quickly I received my package this time!! What a wonderful surprise on Monday!!! Everything smells delicious...and I love the extra goodies!! Thanks for everything!! Jill xo :)

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone ever doubts the "Magickal" in LPMP then let me tell you that my package arrived in the UK today. I received my shipping notice on Friday and obviously there's no post on Sunday. I cannot even begin to fathom how it happened so fast.

Everything is so neatly and nicely packaged I almost hate to open them. Note I say almost.

Thank you for the sniffies!

Edited by donsie

A million thanks for another perfect package :) Everything is perfect, as always, and I deeply appreciate the pretty bag and sniffies! My order brought such a smile to my face and sunshine to a dreary rainy day. I've got Lightning in a Bottle in my hair and I'm huffing my ponytail with a goofy blissed out grin every chance I get, thank you so much for doing another fall scent!!! :abfx:

Mara, however do you do it?!?! Another generous giftie of something I didn't think I would ever find! You are AMAZING!!

And special thanks to John for being so patient and kind helping me straighten out my doofus invoice mistake.

You guys are the best! The LP customer service beats everyone else!

Oh Mara.. thank you so very much for the lovely creations and for your incredible generosity! The bags are just precious as is everything in my order. I am under the weather, and have SO many to experiment with am sooo anxious to get to them. I am being patient and taking my time. I will happily write reviews as I go along and again, thanks so much Potion Master! BTW, I was pleasantly surprised to see glossy labels on the November FBs! WOW!!!! They are beautiful! This is going to be so much fun! :perfume::kisses::you-rock::kiss43:

As always, you rock!

:cat690: Sooo many thanks for the beautiful package I received today! I've been stroking my new preciouses, and am already in love with the first 2 I've tested- Ladybird and Living Doll (they actually go really well together if anyone ever wants to add some cops to Levitation).

Thanks so much for the wonderful gift too- it is so perfectly suited to me right now, it's like magic. :fairy:

Edited by vladmyra

Got my box of delight on Monday. I just love how everything is packed with love. :)

Thank you Mara for all the wonderfulness! The extra goodies and adorable bags. :heart:

:D

:cat690:

I adore the cute stocking bags this month. And the scents are great!! An LP package just makes my day. It's like a mini Christmas. Nothing like opening a new sampler, snuggling in a quiet corner and enjoying my new smellies!!

Dear Mara and all the wonderful people at LP -- I can't believe how quickly you got my package shipped out with sprays and a phero boost to contend with! Thank you SO much for my goodies -- I am so excited to give my mom her LP Christmas present, and the extra gift was once again just spot on the money as something I've been curious to try. This is such a special place and I'm so thrilled to be a member.

Just wanted to send a sincere "thank you" for the generous extras that were included

with my order, I received today. They were a wonderful surprise..and they were

appreciated. Also wanted to extend a thank you for the oustanding customer-service

(received from Heather) who helped me with my order.

It's always such a pleasure to do business with LPMP.

Thank you so much again..and Happy Holidays!

I got home from my road trip and family Christmas celebration and found that I had another package to unwrap. So, despite it being 2am, I had to open and sniff all the new scents. Thank you so much! :) I can't wait to try all of them, especially Mega Watt.

Received my package this weekend, major SQUEEEEEE! Have so much to test and sniff, very happy. Overwhelmed by wonderful generosity of Groupie (really like this, fragipani is one of my fav notes) and gorgeous bag.

I haven't had opp to do real testing on everything yet, but so thankful it's here prior to full swing of the Holidays! Thank you to Mara, John, and all at LP!

I received my package which I ordered just towards the end of last week, and it was a Mad Scientist blend... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for scenting it with a Taste of Luxury!!! I know it's been sold out for 6 months now, and I was ready to go with LP White, but you made it happen! Wow, what a Christmas present! :kisses:

Thank you!!!

:you-rock:

Dear Mara my fabulous box of treasures arrived in the week. Full bottle set of the ladies Phero month, my er, Christmas treat to myself. They are all perfect and in perfect condition. Your creations never fail to delight. Thank you so very much and extra love and thanks for your wonderfully generous gift!

I am so pleased to have been in to receive my parcel today. This is me favourite organza bad so far, thank you! The selection of sniffies is so generous and it included one I am particularly intrigued by and pleased to be able to try.

The OCCO Gold is too gorgeous; it is dangerous because I'm going to want to wear far too much of it and use it regardless of situation/location appropriateness.

My box of wax melts arrived Mara and it smells amazing!!! Quite possibly the best smelling (and soothing) parcel I have ever received. Thank you for making extra batches so everyone could sample. I wasn't sure if they would be sold out by the time I ordered but I managed to get a great selection to test out. Thank you so much!

I got my order today with a couple of bottles and some wax melts! It came really fast, so thank you!

I looove the Water Blossom wax melt...OMG. I keep picking it up and just sniffing it. I can't try it yet because I have an old one (off ranch--I bought a bunch at a craft fair and now I have no idea what they are) in the warmer that's not all out of scent yet, but I think Water Blossom will be my next one to try. I like Spring Rain, too, but Water Blossom just has that somethin'-somethin'.