OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Oh, I can see I’m going to have trouble narrowing it down. I am definitely going to get a full bottle of Buns of Cinn. I’m interested in Figue de Lune (And it has Lumina, one of my favorites!) and in Leibchen even though I probably do not need anymore Treasured Hearts at the moment. I have an UN bottle and wore it quite a lot to work meetings, but I am still working from home. Still, the scent sounds lovely.

Very curious about Rooted (also love Heart & Soul - works great on the Cute Veterinarian), but don’t know if I’ll like the scent. Also Allumette, Ruzina Prasina, Darling Clementine (haven’t yet played with Levitation), Beyla, and Snoozle.

😳 And Black Pearl, Kinina Kinina, and Carica. Not that I really need any of sexy ones since I do not have a boyfriend. Or even a date (hopefully, that’s a “yet”). 😪

I am sure I can be talked into others as well. 🤯

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am definitely getting a few bottles of Material Squirrel.

Also Buns of Cinn, Darling Celementine, Ružina Prašina, Manda Panda, Snoozle, Violet Tendencies at least a sample. Oh Lord, it's hard to choose what are my priorities here. I want them all. 😫😮💨

28 minutes ago, citrine said:

I am definitely getting a few bottles of Material Squirrel.

Also Buns of Cinn, Darling Celementine, Ružina Prašina, Manda Panda, Snoozle, Violet Tendencies at least a sample. Oh Lord, it's hard to choose what are my priorities here. I want them all. 😫😮💨

Oh my gosh, I right there with you, I want it all but my budget says slow down and pick just one or two...

Well, I know I can’t realistically try them all, even though I want to.  

So far I know I’ll order 10.  If I wasn’t in the middle of making soup at the moment I’d list them, but I have to go back and forth to check the spelling for most haha.

Definitely already made a list of what I want. Lol

I’m so ready to get out of this winter slump. Material Squirrel is definitely a full bottle for me. Allumette, Darling Clementine and Liebchen because I wasn’t around for those. 
Earthly Pleasures and Rooted seem like something I’d like too.

I missed out on the previous Darling Clementine, so I’m planning to order it before it sells out.  Also Buns of Cinn,  Allumette, Black Pearl, Material Squirrel, Wisdom, Ruzina Prasina,   Figue de Lune, probably Snoozle, and one or two others to start, depending on what the notes are, and sampler choices. 

I keep making a list, narrowing it down lol. I have a FB of Mercury potion and 2 FB of Vervain Flower that wonderful @Basic Witch has put aside for me :)

Definitely getting few FBs of Material Squirrel! And Darling Clementine because Levitation keeps picking me up when I feel down. And Buns of Cinn. Those are definitely full bottles. And then some samples, a lot of samples... 

I am offering on a condo today, so we will see how the budget shakes out...but I am so, so curious about Beyla and Queen Bee! (Although a little nervous that the Aja will be a too dirty for me). And Liebchen because I've heard so much about it, and of course Buns of Cinn because I slept on it last time. 

FBs of Iduna (virgin) and Daisy Shore

TVs of Allumette

Sacred Flame

Atlas

Snoozle

Black Pearl

Berried Treasure

Earthly Pleasures

Material Squirrel

FBs of:

Earthly Pleasures: I haven’t had an LFM scent in awhile and I like that phero a lot

Allumette: I figured this would go fast 

Goddess: because it’s a honey scent and I love honey 

Material Squirrel 

LP Black Pearl virgin 

Iduna Virgin 

and

Liebchen 

I couldn’t help myself but I’m really excited for all of these. 
I am considering Darling Clementine because I only have Flying Potion. Also, Baby Blue candied blueberries?! That sounds awesome. 

Edited by Vika

You were right @luna65, I really wasn't ready for this huge Pherotine releases!

I have been struggling what to order, because I want so much, but my wallet says no, no.

In the end I just sent an invoice for bottles of Snoozle, Manda Panda, Buns of Cinn, Darling Celementine, The Cream Mother, Let It Shine and 4 bottles of Material Squirrel 🐿 And only 5 samples 🙈

I narrowed it down to 29 trials and one bottle of Liebchen. And by “narrowed it down,” I mean I only passed on 7 of the women’s scents. I already know Allumette, OCCO: SLF & Raspberry Chiffon don’t work for me, Yazmina because Jasmine, Panache because the phero, and Ružina Prašina because most roses don’t sit pretty on me, and I also passed on two beachy-er scents because I have several perfect ones already that I never get to wear. (Tortuga, Leilani, Sarong…) I think I also passed on some tea heavy scents because Paradisi is so perfect.  I skimped on the men’s but will most likely order the rest when I come back to order full bottles of the dreamy stuff! 

7 hours ago, citrine said:

I have been struggling what to order, because I want so much, but my wallet says no, no.

Yeah, I know for a fact I'll be back next month to order moar!! things!! because a lot of these sound really interesting but I need to pace myself for the sake of my wallet.

I'll be back for, probably Bubblegum Bettie, Rodnoy, Material Squirrel, Darling Clementine, and mayyyybe Manda Panda.

Edited by bliss3

I ultimately got trials of Pax, Figue de Lune, Material Squirrel, Ruzina Prasina, Allumette and Wisdom.  FBs of Buns of Cinn, Snoozle, and also Kiki because I’d asked a while ago for Kimi to put one aside for me.  

I ordered mostly bottles because I knew I'd love them, then three samples because I wasn't sure about the notes. The trials were LP: Black Pearl, Wisdom, and Liberation Potion (LOVE the intent!). FBs were Snoozle, Liebchen (wasn't going to but caved - have so many lavenders), Material Squirrel, Pax (prob. for hubs), Bubblegum Bettie, The Cream Mother, Kanina Kanina, and Sacred Flame (so looking forward to this one). The last few orders, I've skipped the trial vials because I find they get lost in the shuffle and I never remember what I have. 

11 minutes ago, bliss3 said:

Yeah, I know for a fact I'll be back next month to order moar!! things!! because a lot of these sound really interesting but I need to pace myself for the sake of my wallet.

Yep, me too. So far, I only ordered a full bottle of Buns of Cinn. Also several pherotine bottles to play with and a dozen or so samples. Though, there are plenty of others I am curious about and will hopefully pick up more samples later once I figure out which of the new scents will be full bottles.

I need reviews!!!  The main one I’m curious about that I did not try is Black Pearl.  The patchouli worried me, and I’d like to know how prominent it is.  

@luna65 I am excited to read the story you wrote to go with this one.  Is it a steamy French Polynesian romance? …possibly  with a twist thrown in… or no twist, just just sex.  Or no sex or romance, and not set in the South Pacific, but a historical setting,.  Or, back to to South Pacific, it could be  a tragedy that befalls a diver for the pearls…. or something else altogether, and I’m wrong.  Again. :lol: 

Edited by Eve

1 hour ago, Eve said:

I need reviews!!!  The main one I’m curious about that I did not try is Black Pearl.  The patchouli worried me, and I’d like to know how prominent it is.  

I ordered a sample of Black Pearl because it sounded so delicious, but patchouli is a death note for me in most cases. I'm hoping it stays in the background.

Black Pearl sounded like a summery/mother Goddess type version of LP Black so I’m thinking the patchouli might be a bit more blended. I’m excited for it though.

1 hour ago, Vika said:

Black Pearl sounded like a summery/mother Goddess type version of LP Black so I’m thinking the patchouli might be a bit more blended. I’m excited for it though.

I know - sounds so good! Patchouli often turns to cat pee on my skin. I can wear it in LP Red, but not in Compromising Positions  (which I LOVE for the first 10-15 minutes, then all I can smell is patch). I don't know if it's the amount or what it's combined with, but it's rare that it works with my skin chemistry. Patchouli and AJA generally just don't work for me. 

Edited by Kayla

On 3/16/2022 at 7:25 PM, bliss3 said:

Yeah, I know for a fact I'll be back next month to order moar!! things!!

Yeah, me too probably. Maybe not next month, but the one after that 🙈  

On 3/16/2022 at 7:42 PM, Kayla said:

and Liberation Potion (LOVE the intent!)

That's why I got a sample of it! BB doesn't really work for me, but I love the intent of Liberation potion!

I’ve never used, or even sniffed any of Mara’s  prosperity type potions, but @citrine’s repeated requests for Gimme Money made it impossible for me to ignore this year’s Material Squirrel.  Of course it helps that I think I’ll like the scent anyway, unless the maple doesn’t behave itself. 

My first day back in the shop with new releases on display… we had a psychic faire so it was packed. Most popular of the night? Domina Vere! :o I’ll give a full report tomorrow. Right now too pooped to turn on the computer.  Time to Snoozle. Goodnight!!

Given how much the locals like the fresh scents, I'm not surprised - I figured it might be that or Veritas.

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

My first day back in the shop with new releases on display… we had a psychic faire so it was packed. Most popular of the night? Domina Vere! :o I’ll give a full report tomorrow. Right now too pooped to turn on the computer.  Time to Snoozle. Goodnight!!

Exactly so, the locals up here love their nature-fresh scents.

So here's how it went last night with people actually smelling things and not reading descriptions.....

Baby Blue - 1t
Beacy Peach - 1t, 1b
Beyla - 4t
Bubblegum Bettie - 1t
Buns of Cinn - 1t
Clementine - 3t,
Daisy Shore - 2t
Domina Vere - 4t, 3b, 1spray
Goddess - 2t, 1b
Iduna - 2t
Liberation - 2t
Manda Panda - 3t
Make it So - 1b
Rooted - 1t
Ruzina - 1t
Sacred Flame - 1t
Shine on Me - 2spr
Yazmina - 1t

older releases

Infusion - 1b
Odinsson - 2b
Sensual Harmony - 1b, 1t
Phero Charged Money Potion - 1b

I bought trial vials of the following:

Snoozle, Manda Panda, Liberation Potion, Let it Shine, Black Pearl, Goddess, Daisy Shore, Carica,

Baby Blue, Yazmina, Tipping the Velvet, The Cream Mother, Ružina Prašina, Panache, OCCO: SLF,

Material Squirrel, Lily on TV, Leibchen, Kanína Kanína, Figue de Lune, Earthly Pleasures,

Darling Clementine, Bubblegum Bettie, Beachy Peach, Argent, Sacred Flame, Rooted, Iduna,

Domina Vere, Beyla, Berried Treasure, Raspberry Chiffon

I don’t have a gentleman in my life to try the sexy ones on but I’m getting them anyway doggone it! They may come in handy someday.

Edited by SmokingViolet

I bought all of the trial vials and full bottles of Material Squirrel, Clementine, Goddess, Black Pearl, Queen Bee and Leibchen. After reading notes on Domina and Sacred Flame i'm contemplating buying fb's of those too! Im sooo excited for my package to get here!

On 3/17/2022 at 6:29 PM, Kayla said:

I know - sounds so good! Patchouli often turns to cat pee on my skin. I can wear it in LP Red, but not in Compromising Positions  (which I LOVE for the first 10-15 minutes, then all I can smell is patch). I don't know if it's the amount or what it's combined with, but it's rare that it works with my skin chemistry. Patchouli and AJA generally just don't work for me. 

@Kaylamy box is coming today! I’ll let you know what I think of it. :) 

8 hours ago, Vika said:

@Kaylamy box is coming today! I’ll let you know what I think of it. :) 

Mine too! I can't wait to hear what you think about it. All I know is that I'm slathering Snoozle tonight and not worrying one bit about travel shock. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, Eve said:

@SmokingViolet you are set for practically anything!  I hope you love some of them. And, IMO best to  be prepared in advance when it comes to sexy scents. :)

Thanks, the notes in these sound incredible. I might check out some of the little bottles of unscented pheros. I could use some swimming with sharks and megawatt for work.